Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Left Me Flabbergasted

I set a trade up with Hardcz. Little did I know what I had gotten myself into. Right after that, the usual starts to happen at a fast pace. A bunch of back and fourth through PM'sl and I'm saying to myself. What has this guy so fired up. Nevertheless, I said to myself. I guess I have to make an example of the new guy. Boy o boy did I make a mistake. Sad part is, I put my foot in my mouth by talking trash to a seasoned vet. Words can't describe the feelings I have right now. I'm going to send his package out tomorrow and no matter what. It won't compare. The generosity that was shown in Dan's package is out of this world. I honestly think the guy thought we was still doing Secret Santa or something. Because that's how I feel right now, it's Christmas all over again. On a blind five he sends me some of his aged cigars. Some I didn't know exist or never thought I would smoke. On top of that, he decides to make sure I know how far his generosity goes. By sending a bottle of Zaya 12 years aged rum with it. Wow!

The killer thing to this is. I PM the guy and say WTWhat are you trying to prove brother. There's no way I can repay him for giving me some of his prized aged cigars. He humbles me by telling me, he just want to be friends and enjoy the cigars. I swear its something in the water in Michigan. Thank you Dan, you were already a BOTL to me and now a friend.

Look at this:

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WOW, I was wondering how this was gonna turn out for you.......ummmmmm SMACK!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap biscuits!! What did you do to this guy Rick? Damn that is nice. The Zaya is awesome as well. Great job Dan!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is this sh*t ?!?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dude you got absolutely destroyed. i mean seriously. destroyed
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

Yes, I took a beating and it hurts so good.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Yes, I took a beating and it hurts so good.
    i meant that in every best way possible haha. hard, good job man! thank you! you blasted one of the best guys on ccom. 110% no doubt about that
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    ^^THIS^^

DAYYUMM....wow

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bigshizza:
    Holy crap biscuits!! What did you do to this guy Rick? Damn that is nice. The Zaya is awesome as well. Great job Dan!!

This is what happens when you see a new guy in the forum. And never talk to them. One of the things I get Newbs about. We did a bunch of talking through PM's, but I wasn't expecting a butt whooping. This reminds me of when I hit Jsnake as a Newbie. It took him and everyone by surprise. Still shaking my head...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really cool the way they are separately sealed in the baggies. How's he do that?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    That is an a** waxing of epic proportions.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    holy crappolo. you better do some reviews of those aged beauts. good stuff.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    holy crappolo. you better do some reviews of those aged beauts. good stuff.

That sounds like a winner. I will be taking notes and I will share them...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1998 damn, I wasn't even born yet.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn rick you got ******************!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is really cool. You say he's from Michigan, eh? That explains it. Looks like a pretty normal hit from a Michigander.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Who the hell did this??? Damn dude... Damn....
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dude, he hit you so bad that my mailbox blew up too. Nice freaking hit..
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to be able to give back to the community.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    hardcz:
    remind me never to do a blind trade with you. i am building a new house and don't need it destroyed before it is finished.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    hardcz:
    Not only did you give... but you did it to one of the greatest BOTL in our cigar family... AND, you did it with style! Fantastic.

Impressed is not a strong enough word...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    ****, you about killed him...lol very nice!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice indeed.that rum is amazing.imo.had some a while back at a tasting.had to go out and buy a bottle .enjoy it.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    How'd you pick up the pieces of yourself to type these posts after that went off? Wow.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    NeleneaNelenea Posts: 90
    good googily moogily
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    HAHA,, never doubted it for a second,,,Great job "HARDcz"
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Jeezum, frickin' heavy hitter in our midst!!! Awesome smackdown, you deserve it Rick!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    14 posts in over 4 years and you pull this off? Incredible job. Mr silent but deadly
  • Options
    Very incredible package! Grats!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hits just keep coming dont they Rick? I like this HIT alot!!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    If I had one of those cigars in my collection I would be happy! That was EPIC!