Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

drops keep fallin on my head

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have strained to rein you BOTL bombers in. I've racked my brain until my nerves are frayin, I even tried tried prayin, but nothing will restrain you, it goes against the grain. I might flee to Bahrain, hunt crane, take a train, complain of migraine, win the Cross of Lorraine in the Ukraine, work for Trane, drain a morraine -- It would still never make you refrain.

I've come to the conclusion the only reason you guys do it is to see your silly forum names appear in a post with a picture of the loot you sent. So I just won't play that game any more. I utterly refuse to pronounce the bomber's name.

I also refuse to post a picture of the magnificent Obsidian Double Perfecto, Carlos Torano 1916, Genesis the Project, Fuente Anejo, Espinosa y Ortega Murcielago which a purposely un-named deviant sent me today. I'll simply turn the bag over and snap a pic of my own grumpy self reflected in the back of a plastic bag, while refusing to mention the contents.

Hm. Good likeness. Are my temples greyin?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Who would do such a thing?If it had been me, I would again thank you for the pipes you sent me. I would also hope that you enjoy at least one, and maybe all, of the sticks in the package.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You got your own rap, thats pretty f'ing cool! Nice hit, and congrats Davis.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain.... I get it!! Davis you needed that!! Enjoy!! Thanks for he B.J. Thomas reference...