Home General Discussion
Options

parodi

anybody else enjoy a parodi while doing yard work. something about the hardness lends itself to being chewed on and left in my mouth while i work and the overly wet mouth moisture does nothing to it. if only they made a isom parody i would be in heaven. haha

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    anybody else enjoy a parody while doing yard work. something about the hardness lends itself to being chewed on and left in my mouth while i work and the overly wet mouth moisture does nothing to it. if only they made a isom parody i would be in heaven. haha
    Noob question --- what's a parody??

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jeep edson:
    anybody else enjoy a parody while doing yard work. something about the hardness lends itself to being chewed on and left in my mouth while i work and the overly wet mouth moisture does nothing to it. if only they made a isom parody i would be in heaven. haha
    ???? I know like parody, as in satire, spoof and so on but yes what be this?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    jeep edson:
    ???? I know like parody, as in satire, spoof and so on but yes what be this?
    ^^ if the guru himself doesnt know what it is...we may be doomed!
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    sorry typo. parodi. it is a rock hard cheeroot type cigar.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Friend of mine, who smokes good cigars btw (both taste wise and not afraid to drop the money either), LOVES Parodi. I mock him constantly for it, but sadly I am now seeing he is not the only one;)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Two and a half hours away in Scranton PA. Got to ride up there this year and see what they're all about.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    sorry typo. parodi. it is a rock hard cheeroot type cigar.
    Vulchor:
    Friend of mine, who smokes good cigars btw (both taste wise and not afraid to drop the money either), LOVES Parodi. I mock him constantly for it, but sadly I am now seeing he is not the only one;)
    Thanks for the info guys,,, never heard of them before.
    I assume they're budget-friendly?? If so, might have to give them a try as a yard 'gar.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very budget friendly. come in a white box usually behind the counter of your b&m