Home General Discussion
Options

houston brothers?

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
I will be in Houston TX from Feb 3rd to the 7th. im not sure what hotel i will be at yet but i will try and have an evening free if there is anyone that could be interested in a herf.

thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    I will be in Houston TX from Feb 3rd to the 7th. im not sure what hotel i will be at yet but i will try and have an evening free if there is anyone that could be interested in a herf.

thoughts?
    Matt is an awesome brother to herf with....don't miss out on your chance to meet the man himself live and in Houston!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That's just out of my range on a work night. Good luck finding someone in Texas to herf with.
  • Options
    if there is nobody near its all good. just thought id throw it out there.
  • Options
    wasnt PuroFreak from houston? anybody got current info for him?
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just at IAH a couple of hours ago on my way to Harlingen...will be back through for another layover on Monday. Too bad I can't smoke in the airport.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    JJ is in Galveston
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streater is in TX..somewhere..
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Streater is in TX..somewhere..
    The Colony, I think.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    smoke em if you got em:
    kuzi16:

thoughts?
    Matt is an awesome brother to herf with....don't miss out on your chance to meet the man himself live and in Houston!!
    agreed!