Home General Discussion
Options

Sandusky Bay Cigars, Sandusky, OH 44870

I have noticed some reviews for Sandusky Bay Cigars, Lake Erie Monster. For those interested, Sandusky Bay Cigars has new ownership. Darrin Hildebrand is no longer associated with us. He has started a new business, Great Lakes Cigar Co., we wish him success! Be sure to follow his cigar brand. We still carry some of his blends.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hey. Introduction?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    WOW!!! Shoot out an add on your first post. Great idea! This never happens. I'm sure everyone will check it out. NOT!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Sandusky? Isn't that the name of the pedophile from Penn St.?
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Sandusky? Isn't that the name of the pedophile from Penn St.?

Yea man.... not a cigar I would EVER buy with that name. I dont care if it has nothing to do with him.....It would be way to odd..........
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I know nothing about Sandusky Bay Cigar. I can tell you that Great Lakes Cigar Co. is legit. They carry them at one of the newer b&m's near me. Fairly decent cigars too! As for the plug with the first post... Shame!