Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NFC Championship Game

I will take the 49'ers for a blind 5'er, $5-$10 a stick max. I can do this twice if anyone is interested?

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    biodarwin:
    I will take the 49'ers for a blind 5'er, $5-$10 a stick max. I can do this twice if anyone is interested?
    Good Luck and Go 49ers!!!!!!!!!!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    biodarwin:
    I would be interested in this bet if you don't mind betting a newb. I think the 49ers will win but I'm rooting for Atlanta. Let me know.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The butterflys are starting to grumble in the gut of young Mr. Keapernick. I think Matt Ryan will outperform the rookie. 35-21 Atl.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    biodarwin:

I will take ATL...... My luck on here has been horrible. I need to send a package next week anyhow.....
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    The butterflys are starting to grumble in the gut of young Mr. Keapernick. I think Matt Ryan will outperform the rookie. 35-21 Atl.

Does this mean you want to make the bet? Btw, I will be down in NOLA soon after the mardi gras / superbowl madness is over. Would you be interested in a herf?
    Vision:
    biodarwin:

I will take ATL...... My luck on here has been horrible. I need to send a package next week anyhow.....

Sounds good, lets do this!
    C-LOVE:
    I would be interested in this bet if you don't mind betting a newb. I think the 49ers will win but I'm rooting for Atlanta. Let me know.

I am a newb as well so its all good, we are on!
    biodarwin:
    C-LOVE:

I am a newb as well so its all good, we are on!
    Sounds good!
    biodarwin:
    beatnic:

Does this mean you want to make the bet? Btw, I will be down in NOLA soon after the mardi gras / superbowl madness is over. Would you be interested in a herf?
    I'm not a betting man, but I will have a cigar with you. PM me when you get closer.
    C-LOVE:
    Sounds good!

What part of Ohio are you from? I lived in Columbus for a couple of years.
    That' why i don't bet.
    biodarwin:
    C-LOVE:
    Sounds good!

What part of Ohio are you from? I lived in Columbus for a couple of years.
    I'm from Sidney, btwn Lima and Dayton. Good game, pm me your address and I'll get your sticks out Tuesday.
    C-LOVE:
    I'm from Sidney, btwn Lima and Dayton. Good game, pm me your address and I'll get your sticks out Tuesday.

Thanks! PM sent.