Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rain payed for ND's loss...

Sadly for any fan of ND, they got monkey stomped by Bama in the NC game. As a ND hater, and a non believer in T'eo, I got nothing but pure joy out of watching Eddie Lacy truck T'eo and run all over that "awesome" defense (please note that the fact that awesome was put in parenthesis because their defense looked about as awesome as T'eo's "girlfriend"). But I digress...

A bet's a bet, and Rain took me up on my wager. Well, not only did he pay up, but he did it in solid fashion! I got an awesome 5 stick selection including a couple favorites, and a couple in vitolas I have never tried, including that CAO corona that will be a breakfast treat in the very near future.

Sorry your team got embarrassed, brother. Ok, no I'm not, I hate ND... but I feel bad for their fans. Kinda. lol. But seriously, thanks for the awesome selection you sent me! These things look great!

photo 2013-01-20_12-48-03_621.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice. that game was so sweet. winning a few sticks would have made it just that much better.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    jeep edson:
    nice. that game was so sweet. winning a few sticks would have made it just that much better.
    Exactly...I love cigars wagers with sports!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    At the end of the day, it IS just a game. It was very obvious who the better team was, I can only find comfort that in a few years, all anyone will remember is we went 12 -1 while our Star Linebacker dated a ghost.Sigh. I hope you enjoy them bro!