Home General Discussion
Options

Midwest Herf

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
So, I have been noticing a lot more people from the midwest on here. I know we have talked about getting together in the past, and it just hasn't panned out yet. So, I am bringing this up again, so we can actually get a date set up and get it done. So, If you would like to join us, post up here and where you are from so that I can try to pick a central location. I have 3 B+Ms near me (within 30 min) that have nice lounges. The good thing about one of them is, the manager is on here and we would be able to hang there after hours as well. But, its not really central for anyone else, but me. So, lets get this going Boys and Girls. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Central for you is great since you are the one springing the idea Roman. What is the date you are thinking about?
  • Options
    I haven't thought about dates yet. I was trying to get a feel as to who wants to come first. Probably looking into late february or march before this gets fully organized
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Sounds good, I am in
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure I will be there.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    I will be there

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Depending on the dates, I will play.....
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    If we can pull it off, we would love to come too
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah depending on dates, I would love to come up north , and depending on my stupid leg and the baby being due in April. But I would love to herf with done brothers/ sisters.
  • Options
    So looks like there is a core group. Lets throw out some dates. What works for you?
  • Options
    Question... Since a lot of you are from MI, any ideas where this will take place? I was hoping we can do a halfway point.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree Nikki. northern california it is
  • Options
    I bet the weather is a lot nicer there.
  • Options
    Why must you tease me Jiunn? That would be this girls dream come true to come to Cali.
  • Options
    come one come all. if you guys are ever in northern CA, you get to rummage through my cigars and alcohol fo free! FO FREE like a BOSS
  • Options
    Awfully kind. Can I buy a year supply of Kimchi from you while there as well?
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    Awfully kind. Can I buy a year supply of Kimchi from you while there as well?
    I give you fo free no probrem. everysang must GO GO GOOOO
  • Options
    Id be cool with a central location. thats why I was trying to see who was coming...to plot out an area that would be near the middle.
  • Options
    How far is everyone from Toledo? Are there any good places there?
  • Options
    there is a place in toledo called casa de la habana. I've never been there, but heard its good.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Me and another member of the forum are getting together on Feb 2nd (next Saturday) in Cincinnati if anyone would like to join us.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Me and another member of the forum are getting together on Feb 2nd (next Saturday) in Cincinnati if anyone would like to join us.
    yes we are.

but on topic for this herf...
    in my area (akron ohio) I have a greak lounge. I know the manager and we can set stuff up. Just gotta let me know in advance.
  • Options
    So, This most likely needs to happen on a saturday again. Lets get some dates thrown out there. End of february and early march. Ready GO!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Im a little late to the thread here, but how about Feb 23 or Mar 23?
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Saturday works for me......Any chance that it would be close to Chicago??...
  • Options
    Saturday's work great for us.
  • Options
    Any updates on location and date on the herf yet?
  • Options
    Late to this board, but if you don't mind a forum newb, I'm up for meeting some of the forum vets.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I'm in desperate need of a herf
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    how short of a notice is needed for everyone?
  • Options
    Couple weeks would be good so I can rearrange work schedule if necessary