Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

**** for tat

I had this newbie sampler trade with RCY Cigars, and I thought I'd share in some of the great things I've come across, one of which happened to be a great rum...
I guess I should of known better, I really thought, this guy is going to send the fiver he agree'd to and I'll have some fun. That was until I saw the large flat rate I shipped him sent back with new labeling...

First off there was this great Bourbon that I subsequently opened and had to taste test...for uh, quality purposes.
It was amazing! image

Next up You have some cigars, two 2005 Ramon Allones with crazy yellowing, an awesome looking Davidoff and Viaje that are just waiting to be burned.
Oh and sorry about the pic.... don't know what happened there haha

Lastly there is something I never thought I'd see in person and it's a little on the crazy side... seriously, who actually gets these things, let alone sends them to other people!

This was a great newbie trade and I look forward to messing with your mailbox for quite some time in the future.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick is a very generous and Kray Kray brother!! He takes people out.. In style....enjoy
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Rick
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    what..ummm .. eh, aaah, I am speechless.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Yea Rick, you crazy!
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very nice rick.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh wow. geez rick.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that rick is trying to show michigan a lesson. maybe the militia needs to aim at rick...Nice job rick, It all looks amazing!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy &%$# very nice Mr. Rick, very nice:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Some amazing smokes in there and you can't beat Basyl Hayden's! Nice shot Rick!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    That is so cool, Rick. Good work sir.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Daaaammmmmnnnnnnn.....

Very awesome hit, Rick!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Daaaammmmmnnnnnnn.....

Very awesome hit, Rick!
    couldnt have said it better myself!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, but you guys really should give it up to Dan for sharing his aged sticks with me. The best I could do, was to give him those Ramon's from 2005 that I bought in 2010. They are smoking wonderfully. Of course the extras are new cigars and I was just praying you haven't smoke any or had them. Of course I had to repay the favor. My B&M owner put me on to that drink. After Trident got me to start drinking whiskey and bourbon. Brother your entry to trading will be memorable. So, my return fire is just a big thank you and I hope you enjoy them all and stick around. This forum can be a wonderful place if you use it right :).....
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Rick!!! Gotta love the basil Hayden's!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Very nice Rick!!! Gotta love the basil Hayden's!!!
    Very nice!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    and there I went rounding up all my tats thinking I could trade for...... um...... nevermind