Home General Discussion
Options

5 vegas deal

I got my new catalog in a couple days ago and saw the new (or at least new to my attention) 5 vegas sampler, with 5 each of limitada 2009, relic, and cask strength II. I immediately jumped at that and also got the traditional sampler with 5 each of the other 4 blends. It ends up being 5 each of all 7 blends for about 100 bucks. Anyone else done this? It seems to me like the best deal I could find, even better than the legacy humidor. These are some of my favorite smokes for everyday occasions, so I was pretty pumped. Anyway, I just figured I'd start a quick thread to point out this deal to anyone who hadn't seen it but loves 5 vegas...

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it is a sweet deal. i dont think i could fit 35 more smokes in my humidor though.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    the 09 and miami are the only one's I haven't had yet. I should have threw in 1 or 2 in my last order... good deal overall though.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    You need to try the Miami, great smoke. I got one from a buddy and smoked it a few weeks ago. GREAT cigar.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Kuzi on this one. Ccom has so many good deals I would have to humidify my livingroom and get three more jobs to take advantage of them all. I am glad to hear people talk about this particular deal. I've been wanting to try them, especially the Miami, but I was a little hesitant. I got the Drew Estates deal and like them all except the Acid, which I really didn't care for, so before trying another deal, I thought I might grab a single and give it a rip. Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I saw this and am very tempted to jump on it...2 problems....Humi is pretty full and the wife checks the credit card statements......
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    tankbonnies:
    the wife checks the credit card statements......

Ditto! This has stopped me from jumping on sooo many deals :)
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Jetmech_63:
    tankbonnies:

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission. Buy them.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    undulac:
    Jetmech_63:
    tankbonnies:

i see your house works WAY different than mine...
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    kuzi16:
    undulac:
    Jetmech_63:
    tankbonnies:

Nothing gets past the war department.......
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    tankbonnies:
    kuzi16:
    undulac:
    Jetmech_63:
    tankbonnies:

Nothing gets past the war department.......

Clearly undulac lives where the sun is always shining, the grass is always green, and there probably aren't any law officials or taxes either. I wonder if the currency is different there?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    tankbonnies:

someone is whipped..... =)
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I just told my fiancee about the 200 dollar humi that I ordered today...she got pretty pissed for a bit, but I took her out for dinner and now she's in a good mood. Yeah, I had to deal with her wrath for an hour or so, but now I'm getting a new humi!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Just get permission, and/or tell her, before hand and youll avoid all the trouble.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Or just don't get married in the first place and avoid all the trouble. I say that as if I speak like a wise man now, but I'm sure some day I'll get suckered into it as well.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Or just don't get married in the first place and avoid all the trouble. I say that as if I speak like a wise man now, but I'm sure some day I'll get suckered into it as well.
    Or marry someone too stupid to check bank statements or do math... and when they ask where all these humidors and cigars are coming from, tell her that they were from a dead uncle and it'd be a disgrace to not smoke them... then if she gets upset throw something shiny outside...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I just don't understand why women get pi$$ed about the cigar thing ??? If your married or have a fianc'e why the fuss. YOU ARE A ADULT . If all your bills are paid on time and your not taking money needed for food , clothing or shelter or summer vacations then what in the he_ll could possible be a problem ...thats just me ...I'm just sayin ...