Home General Discussion

Torano Fans

bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
It seems like there has been quite a bit of Torano hype lately and I'm intrigued to try out some of their stuff. I checked the B&M today, but all they had was the Casa Torano and the Virtuoso. What would you consider "must haves" from the Torano brand? I'm thinking about getting a custom sampler and the only two I'm really set on is the 1959 Silver and Gold 50 Year.

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Torano Lancero.... mmmmmm
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1916 - A must try.
    Salutem - New, very good.
    Fortress - Very good.
    Exodus (Silver or Gold) - The Torano standbye.
    Loyal - Worth trying.
    Master - Worth trying.
    Virtuoso - Worth trying.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Someone I work with raves about the torano master maduros. Haven't tried it myself but I'm usually a fan. Not available but I like it because its cheap, smooths with age, is the torano signature series. Brazilian maduro yum.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Someone I work with raves about the torano master maduros. Haven't tried it myself but I'm usually a fan. Not available but I like it because its cheap, smooths with age, is the torano signature series. Brazilian maduro yum.
    signature series is my ish!! Just bought a box recently
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Torano is one of the top cigar brand in the market when you compare price vs. value. Exodus is always in my list. Torano is one of those rare cigar family who offers fair price, value and consistency. They have a large group of loyal customer. Exodus offers better value than many Fuente and Padron top line cigars in terms of price vs value consideration.
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosgood:)))
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    For me
    1959 Exodus 50 yr
    Virtuoso
    vault
    signature & 1916 cameroon
    exodus gold
    exodus silver and noventa,
    Casa torano
    still need to try the others
  • Wow the kid alive and well with the vision looking on