Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Posting Errors

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else getting frequent errors when trying to post on the forum? It's happening across platforms (desktop, laptop, phone, tablet) for me, so I was hoping someone might have some experience or suggestions on how to prevent it.

If nothing else, I'd like to know whether or not I'm alone in this because that might tell me to look more closely at my end of the technology stream.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    On my iPad I have been having problems posting today, you are not alone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    You are not alone. Happening all day to me too. Took me 5 attempts to post this.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting them as we'll ....... I think it's an additional perk to being one of ccom's better customers ..... Feel privileged. Lol
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, like every other time i post, i get the error message
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Im at McDonalds about to order a BigMac.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Ive had it happen a lot the last two days
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    driving me nuts! take me 5 minutes to post to a thread. GRRR!!!
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I have also been having errors while attempting to post.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    insomnniapb:
    I have also been having errors while attempting to post.
    Me too, and when I try to post a response to a pm also.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    frequently
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Same here. Keeps post count down for sure.
  • Options
    We are currently unable to serve your request We apologize, but an error occurred and your request could not be completed. This error has been logged. If you have additional information that you believe may have caused this error please report the problem here.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Hey, if you guys need a geek to help you with server management or whatever, that's what I do, ping me. No charge of course.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Constantly. Driving me crazy!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Yeah, it's pretty f'd up. The whole site seems like in need of maintenance. I ordered the daily deal today, and I had to keep inputting my login credentials, over, and over, and over, and over again.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it working now?
  • Options
    ScottCScottC Posts: 38
    Should be up and running.

However, if you run into any situations please email service@ cigar.com and provide what browser you are using as well as payment method and what items you are trying to get if you are trying to order.
  • Options
    ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Does anyone else see the irony in creating a thread to complain about not being able to post something?
  • Options
    ctschirgi:
    Does anyone else see the irony in creating a thread to complain about not being able to post something?

As the op, I did notice the irony. It did take at least 3 times to post this the other day, though, and I had been through some other tech problems in the prior days so I was worried about it being a problem with my router. I was able to post, but only with difficulty. Nevertheless, I like the way your mind works.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ctschirgi:
    +1
  • Options
    ...here we go again
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    ...here we go again
    uh, oh. Haven't noticed...of course, now this post will error.

• Options
    happened twice last night but no problems since, thank goodness
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Been working fine for me the last couple of days.