Home General Discussion

Attention: Cuban Fanatics

Which one: Cohiba 1966's LE's or Piramides Extra?

"Both" is not an option.

Thanks for your input!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Don't know the difference sir but my vote is for a '66. Congrats.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoke the 66
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Steve2010:
    The Piramides Extra will probably smoke better with a couple of years on it. Same goes for the 66, but of the two I'd smoke the 66!

• Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Going to CdLH in a few days and will be picking up a box of something to add to the BHKs.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Steve, it depends what is your goal with a box. 1966 is a great cigar but need some age. I have predicated in my review that within 4-5 years this cigar will perform better than Cohiba Behike. You heard me right, I put 1966 ahead of Behike in terms of aging potential. When we smoke a cigar we can feel it. If you can wait 3-5 years then 1966.

If your goal is to smoke within a year or two then go for Cohiba Pyramid Extra. This is an excellent cigar. I might review it tonight. I am cooking Indian Lamb Byriani. I need a full bodied smoke after that.

However both need some aging now. That's my two cents.
    Steve2010:

"Both" is not an option.

Thanks for your input!
    rzaman:
    Steve, it depends what is your goal with a box. 1966 is a great cigar but need some age. I have predicated in my review that within 4-5 years this cigar will perform better than Cohiba Behike. You heard me right, I put 1966 ahead of Behike in terms of aging potential. When we smoke a cigar we can feel it. If you can wait 3-5 years then 1966.

If your goal is to smoke within a year or two then go for Cohiba Pyramid Extra. This is an excellent cigar. I might review it tonight. I am cooking Indian Lamb Byriani. I need a full bodied smoke after that.

Steve2010:

"Both" is not an option.

Thanks for your input!
    rzaman:
    Steve, I just posted the review of Cohiba Pyramid Extra. I also reviewed the 1966 in the the past. They should give you some idea what to expect.
    rzaman:

Steve2010:

"Both" is not an option.

Thanks for your input!
    Thanks! I read the 1966 earlier, and just read the Pyramid review. Looks like it's going to be the Pyramids. Thanks for the assist!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I would not suggest the CPE, the '66 is ready to smoke the CPE is not even close
    Well hell, they're out of both now. I was going to "settle" for some Maduro 5's, but I guess I'll wait. Thanks for all the help though!