Home General Discussion
Options

Where are you most often when enjoying a cigar?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CavesmokerCavesmoker Posts: 1
    I smoke in my garage, my wife finally broke down and let me put the cave together. So I went to target and got me two nice chairs a 42 inch tv, a refrigerator, a nice receiver and two Bose speakers, put my iPad on iheart radio, my big stinky, and smoke time. 
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Rain or Shine, usually rain here, I lean up against the back of my car or go for a long walk while I smoke.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Front porch or back deck. Cold weather at a warehouse office. 
  • Options
    AlanSugarhouseAlanSugarhouse Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Covered porch down here. Only problem is I have to finish my smoke before the mosquitoes take me away. 
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally, back porch of Pops' place or my garage... though the past several months its been in the mountains sitting on my bike after a ride up through the canyons laying down the knees.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    spartanfunspartanfun Posts: 22
    Back porch plenty of room, covered comfy chairs
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Covered porch down here. Only problem is I have to finish my smoke before the mosquitoes take me away. 
    Same here covered porch. Our mosquitos are mammoth down in South Louisiana... don't set your whiskey down, they'll take it.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    spartanfunspartanfun Posts: 22
    Nolagizmo said:
    Same here covered porch. Our mosquitos are mammoth down in South Louisiana... don't set your whiskey down, they'll take it.
    yea that or termites swarming, but seems like there about gone
  • Options
    MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    My Patio, we don't have that mosquito issue in SoCal!     
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they call em bullets,in SoCal.  ;)
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried smoking in the shower, but the damn thing kept going out.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony you're the one person I know who could bend a tire iron in a sand pit  :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Tried smoking in the shower, but the damn thing kept going out.
    Clearly user error

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    nOObAlliancenOObAlliance Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    Any place where there are boobs. 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boobs from the noobs. Or is that the noob boobs?  Oh, well, either way.........Watch out, Y'all.....  B)
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    In the winter I converted a temp greenhouse to a little cigar shack with a heater and my old laptop and in the summer outside on our bench or chairs.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either in my Den, Garage or on the Deck.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a brilliant set up sherm
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Backyard or local cogar lounge. 
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    At the B&M with @bert873 @ @devildog1

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    In the winter my fav place is sitting in a rocking chair in front of the wood stove in my studio. In the summer my fav place is sitting in my fishing kayak on Wilber Lake TN watching the trout rising all around me. Usually when I'm home in the summer I drag the rocking chair outside and grab a book and a big cup of coffee and watch the sun setting over the mountains. We got no neighbors we can see or hear, just woods.
    Sounds like the ideal setting!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Usually right here on my back porch watching Netflix 

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Most of the time I have one on my back deck at night.  Sometimes during the day if I can get away for a while and it isn't too hot.  There is a bar about 5 minutes from me that still will let you smoke in there so I will go there in the winter once in a while.  I also will light up in my truck if I have a long drive for work.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my carport when I'm home.  I don't smoke in the house, my wife has asthma.  On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I teach at our other campus and I smoke half a cigar ont the way over and the rest on the way back.

After we finish replacing all our windows, I'm going to try for a screened in deck and smoke there.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    My backyard

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961