Home General Discussion
Options

Poker league is up and running

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm a no go this week also. Too much going on. Probably out next week too. I will have company coming. Small chance I'll have time though since they won't be here till Thursday.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Don't think we will have enough players..I'm down to play if we have enough...you able to play Ray?
    I'm good so far, but doesn't look good for many of them, most said they were out, so maybe next week
    Next week is cool....let me know if anything happens with the family.
    I will Bro. Game cancelled due to rain, makeup game next week.
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    No game this week?
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    I'm gonna have to bail on this week as well. Sorry guys
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    No game this week?
    We only had a couple of players
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    yeah, sorry guys, getting ready to walk out the door to go to the vet with my animals........thanks to the wife, it's amazing that she schedules these things on poker nights, and then acts like she didn't remember.
  • Options
    I'll still play if there are only a couple
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    how many in can we get a head count

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    seven min there is 2 enrolled

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    1st Puffmaster 2nd Liliths **** Thats 3 outta 4 weeks the crowd singing we are the champions lol

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    Yeah considering it doesn't count lol
  • Options
    Never been bored before only 5 minutes in at least I got a Wednesday night back to accomplish something tonight see you all next time!!!
  • Options
    D a m n, I should have checked it, me and Royln would have played.
  • Options
    Well why didn't you register, make a game for 9 and play
  • Options
    wardcwardc Posts: 37
    I'd play at 9
  • Options
    Sorry just assumed everyone knew it was cancelled, I posted it earlier. Most peeps said they couldn't make it.
  • Options
    I would but wife isn't home, and gotta get my boy to bed. I don't think we would have more than 3 or 4 anyways
  • Options
    are we going to play tomorrow night? I know Glock just had the baby but i would still love to get a game together.
  • Options
    MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    I would like to get in on this game if you guys will allow me. I have no problem paying up when I lose, and my buddy brianetz1 would vouch for me.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    MAWart:
    I would like to get in on this game if you guys will allow me. I have no problem paying up when I lose, and my buddy brianetz1 would vouch for me.
    Friend of Brian? All he ever did was take my cigars. Hmmm. Do you know the rules? Are you a ringer? Did you really post your address on the open forum? LOL. Fine with me. Oh, and don't trust Brian in poker.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    MAWart:
    Friend of Brian? All he ever did was take my cigars. Hmmm. Do you know the rules? Are you a ringer? Did you really post your address on the open forum? LOL. Fine with me. Oh, and don't trust Brian in poker.
    yes he did and I laughed my ass off
  • Options
    Sorry guys, should b home tomorrow, but I probably won't play this week, but I will set it up 4 u all tomorrow, Good Luck, and may Rolyn win, lol. Really Good luck Guys
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Sorry guys, should b home tomorrow, but I probably won't play this week, but I will set it up 4 u all tomorrow, Good Luck, and may Rolyn win, lol. Really Good luck Guys
    Ahhhhhh the pressure Ray!!!
  • Options
    wardcwardc Posts: 37
    I guess I'll just have to wait to try to win my sticks back from Ray until next week! Congrats on the baby! I'll be in tonight though.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    MAWart:
    Friend was the wrong word. He is more of a tag-a-long because I feel sorry for him.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me out tonight fellas...just one of those days when you feel like the world is on your shoulders. Just trying to kick it with the family tonight. Best of luck to everyone that plays.
  • Options
    Ok guys Tourny is posted, good luck tonight to all u. Royln hope everything is ok Bro
  • Options
    Glock PM SENT
  • Options
    Pm to ya Brian
  • Options
    I have applied. Thanks for letting me in. Good luck to everyone (except Brian).