Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'm bored. anyone want to trade some cigars with me? (this has been closed --_-- V )

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    my name is JIUNN. these aren't spirit fingers. THESE ARE SPIRIT FINGERS!
    jiunn,juinn, June, snoob,snooby, and then there is....oh never mind that's between us!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    my name is JIUNN. these aren't spirit fingers. THESE ARE SPIRIT FINGERS!
    jiunn,juinn, June, snoob,snooby, and then there is....oh never mind that's between us!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    yeah, what he said.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    jliu:
    whoever answers on this thread next __________________________.
    I'm a noob willing to try my first. What's the guidelines?
    the guideline is, you PM me your address. then I PM you my address. you send me cigars. I send you cigars. and woola! everyone happi happi. hello.my name is jiunn btw
    9505 5102 7607 3030 4166 44 ------there's the snap, the kick is up, it's.........?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    jliu:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    jliu:
    whoever answers on this thread next __________________________.
    I'm a noob willing to try my first. What's the guidelines?
    the guideline is, you PM me your address. then I PM you my address. you send me cigars. I send you cigars. and woola! everyone happi happi. hello.my name is jiunn btw
    9505 5102 7607 3030 4166 44 ------there's the snap, the kick is up, it's.........?
    up itssssssss. bum bum. thank you to you. i will send out your package latest on saturday. yayyy
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Friendly warning here,,,, 15 min after your done trading with Jiunn your gonna want to do it again...;o)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Friendly warning here,,,, 15 min after your done trading with Jiunn your gonna want to do it again...;o)
    see you at casa belicoso tomorrow!
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    Aw I wanna go.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    Aw I wanna go.
    Me Too :o(
  • Options
    The Kid:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    Aw I wanna go.
    Me Too :o(
    I thought you were Rudy?
  • Options
    James - 9405 5036 9930 0303 9557 47
    Peter - 9405 5036 9930 0303 9557 16

<3
  • Options
    jliu:
    James - 9405 5036 9930 0303 9557 47
    Peter - 9405 5036 9930 0303 9557 16

Well I'm sure not bored!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to get it out Saturday at the latest. I am scared......
  • Options
    James! I got your package last night. Supreme selection brother! I do believe I have under estimated you as a noob.... I may just have to bomb you...

• Options
    jliu:
    James! I got your package last night. Supreme selection brother! I do believe I have under estimated you as a noob.... I may just have to bomb you...

Glad you liked them. All is well.
  • Options
    Got my end from The Month today. Thanks for the trade brother! Always a pleasure. Pics ASAP..... on my way to Hockey......
  • Options
    photo 2013-02-02205937_zps04852113.jpg

Thanks my man. Looking forward to that Tat.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    good stuff man.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice selection there. Obviously, I love that LFD. Don't let the color scare you away, it is tasty! The Tat Black PL is my favorite Tat. The Camacho Triple Maddy and Bueso are simply solid sticks. The shark is just meh. Feel free to pawn that off on the Swisher-smoking neighbor next time you see him. Lol, really well done Jiunn. Enjoy smoking those Peter!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Really nice selection there. Obviously, I love that LFD. Don't let the color scare you away, it is tasty! The Tat Black PL is my favorite Tat. The Camacho Triple Maddy and Bueso are simply solid sticks. The shark is just meh. Feel free to pawn that off on the Swisher-smoking neighbor next time you see him. Lol, really well done Jiunn. Enjoy smoking those Peter!

The LFD Claro is one of my favorite "summer" smokes. I have never tried the Robusto. I love the Corona and picked up 8-10 over the summer last year. I had a few Churchills that just didnt burn right. It was in the middle of the summer and the heat/RH could of been an issue. Ive never had the Black Tat and I am really looking forward to it! I love the Camacho TM and the Shark.... speaks for its self!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

The LFD Claro is one of my favorite "summer" smokes. I have never tried the Robusto. I love the Corona and picked up 8-10 over the summer last year. I had a few Churchills that just didnt burn right. It was in the middle of the summer and the heat/RH could of been an issue. Ive never had the Black Tat and I am really looking forward to it! I love the Camacho TM and the Shark.... speaks for its self!
    Very nice group to enjoy Pete. I got the Claro waiting...please for the love of God..warm up!
  • Options
    Just received Liunn's end of our trade. Still unable to post pics sooooo...
    two, repeat, two, E. P. Carillo
    Oliveros King Havano
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Madura
    La Flor Dominicano Double Ligero
    Ramon Bueso The Project
    Greycliff Edicion Limitado 2010
    Fighting ***
    The Cooper, Velvet

Great trade for me. Thanks for the chance, Liunn. I sent you cigars, you sent me cigars. I happi happi!

• Options
    "New boy in the neighborhood lives downstairs and it’s understood" anyone? anyone?
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    "New boy in the neighborhood lives downstairs and it’s understood" anyone? anyone?
    He's there just to take good care of meeeeeee, like he's one of the family....
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Please reveal which state you live in
  • Options
    Just seeing if you got it. Says it was delivered on the 4th
  • Options
    jliu:
    If I told you then you'll come over and eat all my rice.
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:
    If I told you then you'll come over and eat all my rice.
    Do it!
  • Options
    Vision:
    Just seeing if you got it. Says it was delivered on the 4th
    Im currently out of town. I'll be back tomorrow and will check then
  • Options
    ahh mister peter. you lied to me. you gave me a better package. LIAR. ok ok thank you! what's that lancero lookin one. the dark skinny doo doo?
  • Options
    Rocky Patel Maduro Lancero. IMO.... one of the top 2 Patels.