Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tubo Pass???

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hello Everybodeee!!! Guess what time it is? That's right, it is time for me to start another pass in the not to distant future. This time around, I have a novel idea (I think). I'm considering starting a pass that only has tubos and coffins in it. The participants would only be able to put tubos and coffins in the pass as well. I love the added artistic element often found with the extra packaging and I assume some of you do as well. What I am wondering is if there is some support for this type of pass. Do you guys have tubos/coffins and would like to participate in a pass such as this? I'm not looking to start a sign-up just yet, just gauging interest. So let me know, is the Terrible Tony Tubo Trade Tastacular Pass (the name is still a work in progress) going to happen? Let's find out........
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhmmmmm maybe though I don't have many tubos besides the usual
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ooooooo I love the Idea,, Dont think I'll be a part of it, so I'll spare you my Gurkha GR's but I seriously do love the concept!! Good luck!!!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    This is my concern. Do people here have enough variety to make this feasible?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Two Tubos is easy, I'm in
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    +1, great idea.
    I love the decorative/art & collective aspect of tubos. But I think I only have 1,,, maybe, might have smoked it.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    +1, great idea.
    I love the decorative/art & collective aspect of tubos. But I think I only have 1,,, maybe, might have smoked it.

Pvnishers only... I could pick up a few tho.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the only tubo I have is a God of Fire but I love the AVO intermezzo.. I can get some...good excuse to do just that!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I only have one tubo myself but I think it's a weiner(ISOM). I would be interested in this pass and would try to pick up a few just for this occasion.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ****... I'll play...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I think the only tubo I have is a God of Fire but I love the AVO intermezzo.. I can get some...good excuse to do just that!
    Hahahahaaaa another reason to go broke!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a player with your pass tony. Put me last again, so we can herf when you pick the stuff up
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I have a couple of CC tubo's... Just the tubes, I could put in a couple of fake cc's...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    might have to pick a couple up to join in the fun.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll do the pass in like a month or so. That way, people can possibly prepare and set aside some. Don't forget, I'm also doing coffins. They aren't as common, but an option nonetheless. Thanks for the input everyone. I'll create a new thread when I actually get it going.