Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW67 must expect pay back and maybe even a bill from local tax payers

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
A couple of weeks ago I rec'd a PM from Mike welcoming me to the forum and asking for my addy for his master list. I was very thankful for his welcome and w/o thinking gave him my address. Earlier this week I replied to him asking for his address ( I wanted to get involved in this whole bombing thing) he told me no problem he would send it to me. Well coming home from my daughters B-ball game this afternoon I turn onto my street and this is the scene in front of my house. photo m_zpse0bbee0d.jpg After an intense interrogation and a dry cavity search, the local police let me take my package and go into my house, that's when **** blew up. photo 004_zps24825a36.jpg This is the first time I've been bombed and I may have nightmares for some time. Mike I'm very thankful for the package, but know my friend that pay back is coming!

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    awesome....he got me too with the whole welcome can i have your address for the master list thing......
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    awesome....he got me too with the whole welcome can i have your address for the master list thing......
    I guess that's what stupid newbs get.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool hope you enjoy!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit mike,, C-love if ya wouldnt mind would ya please post a bigger pic next time.. After years of ,,,,well you know,,, my eyesight aint what it used to be ;o)
    PS.. it doesnt have to be Puffmaster big. lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice mike!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Some serious stick right there...I'm speechless. Grats and welcome onboard!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Very nice indeed.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very nice hit mike. some good sticks in there.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Nice hit mike,, C-love if ya wouldnt mind would ya please post a bigger pic next time.. After years of ,,,,well you know,,, my eyesight aint what it used to be ;o)
    Too funny, every time I see puffy's donut Michelin man...it freaks me out a bit! Rudy, quit pullin so many weeds,..
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    C-LOVE:
    A couple of weeks ago I rec'd a PM from Mike welcoming me to the forum and asking for my addy for his master list. I was very thankful for his welcome and w/o thinking gave him my address. Earlier this week I replied to him asking for his address ( I wanted to get involved in this whole bombing thing) he told me no problem he would send it to me. Well coming home from my daughters B-ball game this afternoon I turn onto my street and this is the scene in front of my house. photo m_zpse0bbee0d.jpg After an intense interrogation and a dry cavity search, the local police let me take my package and go into my house, that's when **** blew up. photo 005_zpsdb5c7f4f.jpg This is the first time I've been bombed and I may have nightmares for some time. Mike I'm very thankful for the package, but know my friend that pay back is coming!
    Lol you got owned!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Mad Mike, always doing it like a ...........BAWSS (Caution: NSFW)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    jliu:
    I love this thread
    And I love you my deep fried dumpling.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:
    I love this thread
    And I love you my deep fried dumpling.
    Reveal yourself
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Here ya go, I either have pictures to big or to small. photo 004_zps24825a36.jpg
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    The Kid:
    Here ya go, I either have pictures to big or to small. photo 004_zps24825a36.jpg
    Lol now looks like one of Jiunns!!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    very nice...Mike is one of the most generious BOTL across the board.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    CORRECTION: The most generious.
    rzaman:
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    poor noobs getting blown up :( US Ohio folk need to do something about this ;)
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    rzaman:

Agreed
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez Mike you really pulled out the heavy artillery! That's an awesome line up! Mike is a cut above that's for sure!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:

Agreed
    +1