Home Non Cigar Related
Options

GO RAVENS

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Ray's last ride is going to end with a Super Bowl win! Be sure to do the squirrel dance before the game since ray can't.

Comments

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Go Harbaugh!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    NO WEAPON! NO WEAPON! No one will ever find the murder weapon!

I jest of course. I am hoping they call it a tie due to weather..... But I dont think thst will happen... Dome and all.
  • Options
    Hells YEAH!!!!

Love it! but the stomach was in knots at the end
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good Lord almost got Ray back with that blackout..close call!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    The good Lord almost got Ray back with that blackout..close call!!
    god doesn't make mistakes!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Being a Patriots fan, I should hate both teams equally for what they done to us. But I hate the Ravens more for keeping us out of it.

That said, the Ravens deserve all the credit for kicking ass through a lot it and for finally shutting the 49ers down at the goal line--something the Patriots pathetically failed to do in their last two appearances. The Ravens earned their victory fair and square.
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Baltimore City was nuts last night. Glad I made it home lol.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Raisindot, you are now anathema to me, and I don't even know you...Patriots fan, really? That said, I agree, go Niners on this day. Always, Go Colts.

That said, the Ravens winning isn't as bad as a Patriot win would have been, but it is kind of like getting stabbed by an unknown assailant who will never be found.

Oh, yeah, I went there. Patriots, Jags, and Ravens. My top three least liked teams. And the Jags aren't a threat to anyone. This day hurts.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Raisindot, you are now anathema to me, and I don't even know you...Patriots fan, really? That said, I agree, go Niners on this day. Always, Go Colts.

That said, the Ravens winning isn't as bad as a Patriot win would have been, but it is kind of like getting stabbed by an unknown assailant who will never be found.

Oh, yeah, I went there. Patriots, Jags, and Ravens. My top three least liked teams. And the Jags aren't a threat to anyone. This day hurts.
    why the Jags?

And look on the bright side.....in about 3 years the patriots will be complete and total crap because brady will be gone and bellicheat with him.

I hate the Patriots with a passion.....partially because i am a ravens fan but also because my home team rams were screwed out of a championship because their corners beat the *** out of the rams WR and they knew what play was coming when because they cheated.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Martel:

why the Jags?

And look on the bright side.....in about 3 years the patriots will be complete and total crap because brady will be gone and bellicheat with him.

I hate the Patriots with a passion.....partially because i am a ravens fan but also because my home team rams were screwed out of a championship because their corners beat the *** out of the rams WR and they knew what play was coming when because they cheated.

Typical Pats hater. And if you had Bill and Tom you would love them both.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Envy is a lovely thing. :)
  • Options
    If anyone who is a football fan but isn't a Pats fan is a "typical Pats hater" then, fine, I am.

Seriously, though, as a Colts fan, we saw the Pats as the antithesis of the Colts; good vs. evil; and more all rolled into football games. Brady/Manning; Dungy/Bellicheck; Colts WR/Pats Secondary. From both being in the AFC East before the expansion to later playoff games; Colts fans would not love Bill and Tom. Other haters might, were they on their team. With Manning and now Luck, I'm happy with our QB situation.

As far as Brian's question...the Jags dislike is simply because of them being the boogeymen of the AFC South. I'm not gonna say I like the Titans or Texans, but the Jags are generally the most disliked South team amongst Colts fans. Probably has something to do with MJD killing us so often. That and Jack del Rio in years past. And, no matter how awful they are, they always seem to find a way to split with the Colts. Oh, and they keep trying to beat the Colts by signing ex-Colt free agents who talk a lot of smack.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    raisindot:
    brianetz1:
    You say it as though you think that will hurt me.....who wouldn't want to have those two guys. You hate them when they are on the other side but love them when they are on yours. I completely understand why people hate on Ray Lewis for being over the top. Regardless......you have no clue how happy i was when the ravens beat brady up like he was their bit ch.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    raisindot:
    You say it as though you think that will hurt me.....who wouldn't want to have those two guys. You hate them when they are on the other side but love them when they are on yours. I completely understand why people hate on Ray Lewis for being over the top. Regardless......you have no clue how happy i was when the ravens beat brady up like he was their bit ch.
    Life is farrrrrr too short to dwell on the outcome of sports events.

The minute the Pats lost the Superbowl last year? I moved on. Better things to do.

Ravens clean the Pats clock this year?Congratulations, all the power to you, you deserved to go forth and triumph.

Ravens on the Super Bowl? Well deserved! They played magnificently, and deserve all the kudos they can get for kicking Peyton and Brady's **** along the way to Naw Orlens.

BTW, this is not aimed at you. It's my own philosophy of sports fanship.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Instead of the Headlines reading "Ravens Hold Off Niners To Win Super Bowl". It should read
    "Ravens Hold Niners To Win Superbowl"!!!!!
    congratulations Ravens
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I have the worst smelling farts today. Hot wings, pizza, and copious amounts of beer have done numbers on my insides. I feel bad for my coworkers.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Ravens on winning SB 47.....

Looking forward to next season and here's hoping for an OH team to make a run at SB 48 (LOL Browns/Bengals)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    raisindot:
    brianetz1:
    raisindot:

The minute the Pats lost the Superbowl last year? I moved on. Better things to do.

Ravens clean the Pats clock this year?Congratulations, all the power to you, you deserved to go forth and triumph.

Ravens on the Super Bowl? Well deserved! They played magnificently, and deserve all the kudos they can get for kicking Peyton and Brady's **** along the way to Naw Orlens.

+1 Honestly, I agree with this more than some of my earlier posts. I just enjoy talking smack over rivalries.
    And I'm with pelirojo on this one too. My morning ablutions actually hurt a bit this morning...no more information is forthcoming on this one.

• Options
    jgibv:
    Looking forward to next season and here's hoping for an OH team to make a run at SB 48 (LOL Browns/Bengals)
    Now, that's just crazy talk. :)
  • Options
    raisindot:
    brianetz1:
    raisindot:

that is one thing i have to work on......it takes far too long for me to get over my favorite teams losses and I relish my teams wins far too much.

To look on the bright side it gave me an excuse to go out and smoke some celebratory cigars at the superbowl party i was at.