Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Da Bear Crapped Out.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I thought that I was doing a fiver trade with BigShizza. In reality I was entering a one sided, old fashioned, asswhoopin. Today was the day I paid the piper. This was supposed to be 5... five... cinco... cinq... biyar... shan... lima... pempe... fiev... fimfe... fem... cinque... cinci... itsu-tsu... As you can see, Jim has gone way over the maximum allowed cigars for this transaction. However, I really do appreciate his generosity. Obviously, you other guys have been a bad influence on an otherwise great brother....lol. Jim, thank you for the great cigars. We will meet again....

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Greg!! You've beaten down many a brother and I'm just showin a little respect for a great BOTL.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayam!! You got knocked the #### out! Nice hit on a great guy! Enjoy those bro!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's a great hit!!!! Nice whoopin Jim!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Jim. Thats one heck of a hit to a much deserving botl.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    supa sweet. thats a hell of a 5er trade. he goes to the same math school i go to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    You sir, got smacked around hard. I'm betting deep down you liked it but what a showing by the Lord of Loon Lake.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shizzam!!!!!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I thought that I was doing a fiver trade with BigShizza. In reality I was entering a one sided, old fashioned, asswhoopin. Today was the day I paid the piper. This was supposed to be 5... five... cinco... cinq... biyar... shan... lima... pempe... fiev... fimfe... fem... cinque... cinci... itsu-tsu... As you can see, Jim has gone way over the maximum allowed cigars for this transaction. However, I really do appreciate his generosity. Obviously, you other guys have been a bad influence on an otherwise great brother....lol. Jim, thank you for the great cigars. We will meet again....

i see 5 wrapped cigars ,those are the only ones that count so i see 5 right??
    no matter where you go, there you are.