Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOOM!...BOOM!...BOOM!...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
This is what greeted me after work this evening. Not only did I get roughed up by BigShizza but I also had to deal with a Boeing B-29 Superfortress. That's right, I have been carpet bombed by the Enola Gay. I don't know who gave EG my nine-liner, but somebody is going to pay. To ensure that Enola Gay satisfied my tastebuds he sent me one of everything. I am pretty sure that I have a bead on who Enola Gay is and for now I will let this play out. But be aware that when your identity has been made public I am going to give you a beat down that you won't soon forget. Meanwhile, thank you for the great cigars and I look forward to discovering your true identity.

Comments

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Nice... That is a hard hit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, fantastic hit. That is a seriously solid lineup. BTW, the third guy from the left is mocking you Greg. He's laughing so hard he can't even look at the camera. Or he's laughing at the two guys on the far right with their shorts pulled up so high. I like to think he's thinking of you. :-)
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    the ghost strikes again. i am thinking of seling his addy for the highest bidder. haha
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    The ghosts are back in full force I see.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a bounty should go out!! There needs to be a fast retribution!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just when you think its over BOOM they get another one.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    They even got your old avatar on there Greg...the good old days. Nice selection!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Our sympathies go out to you my friend. Our thoughts are with you during these difficult times. Luckily you have a strong support system surrounding you to help you know you are appreciated and respected. While you do not need to be reminded, however 'no good deed goes unpunished'...so the ghost(s) had best look out...cause Greg might just call 'Ghostbusters' and lay down a good old whooping on someone....again!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I HATE these guys
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    jliu:
    I HATE these guys
    I love you my lovely Junebug
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:
    I HATE these guys
    I love you my lovely Junebug
    whats not to love ...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Nice to c people r still kicking ur ace!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Greg, Sorry I sent you the angry text about breaking our truce. Looks like you got your a$$ handed to you like I did. Do you want to put together a bounty for these guys?