Home General Discussion

The new lounge in my area!

They had a small shop in the mall and I always went there. But eventually the owner, Wayne Anstead, wanted to move out of the mall and have his own stand-a-lone building. And this is it! It's beautiful! Not sure how correctly put the link in however. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EzWYk2Fp-E

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Looks pretty nice. Let us know how it is.
  • I went there today and it's awesome! Have never had anything like this in this area. Some reps from Drew Estate and J.C. Newman call it the best lounge in the south. Though I don't agree with that. It is the best spot in North Carolina.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Tell him that Florida doesn't have a State income tax, and to move his ass down here :D
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Thats awesome!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    That's one big ass cigar shop/lounge! The owner must be extremely passionate and committed to the leaf.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fantastic! How fare is Wade from Tarboro?
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duh! I just did a quick Mapquest and it's only about an hour and 40 minutes away, down by Fort Bragg where my son is stationed. I will be there at some point in the near future.

Thanks for the heads up!
  • Well technically it's in Fayetteville. I live just outside of Fayetteville in Wade....its all basically one big town lol.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! What a mantown! Art Shaving? Awesome. Just. Awesome. All those cigars. Wow.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.