Home General Discussion

Any opinions on the house lines?

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
I can't count how much time I spend on this website or in the Cigar.com magazine that is mailed to me, and everytime I log on I see the house brand Cigar.com Cigars. I finally broke down and order the sampler pack and I'm waiting on it to arrive. Does anyone have any opinions/favorites/dislikes about the cigar.com brand?

Comments

• Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    The only one i have had is the brazillian label so far and i think its a great smoke!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    The only one I've had was the cuban label and that's a great smoke for the price as well. I was pleasantly surprised, because my expectations weren't too high, since it was a house brand.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    the cuban lable is pretty good, the brazilian is fantastic, the red is not bad, didnt care for the blue or purple
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Corojo Label. I think this one will probably my favorite of the bunch based on the description, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the Brazilian and Cameroon as well. Hell, I can't wait to try all of them!
  • The Brazilian line is awesome the perfect every day rich smoke. The Cuban line is also pretty good. They were the only two that I really enjoyed. I just ordered a sampler of each line that gives you one of every size they offer. I'll let you know when I get those two samplers in and get to try each size out.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I only like mild cigars, so the blue and purple label were pretty nice - really didn't care for the brazilian label too much though
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

I have only had the purple label. Ill pass on it next time....

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:

yeah, me too. After we smoked em, I thought maybe you didn't like me and were trying to subtly hint at that fact by giving me a bad cigar.
  • jaysalyerjaysalyer Posts: 8
    I got the sampler about a month ago. Just starting getting back into cigars after a long 29 yr layoff. Loved the Brazillian. Just got my first box of Brazilian torpedoes.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I liked the red and blue. the brazilian isn't too bad, but just not my cup of tea. the only brazilian I like is from CAO.. thus far that is.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:

yeah, me too. After we smoked em, I thought maybe you didn't like me and were trying to subtly hint at that fact by giving me a bad cigar.

Ha ha, are you sure that isnt true!!
    HAHA

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:

Ha ha, are you sure that isnt true!!
    HAHA

that's cold man...
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    jihiggs:
    the cuban lable is pretty good, the brazilian is fantastic, the red is not bad, didnt care for the blue or purple
    Ditto, this was exactly my feelings except that I would put the Cuban and Red about even. They vary from stick to stick on which is better for me. The cameroon label is also very good.
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    cameroon and cuban labels have a permanent place in my humidor. They are in my top 10 favorites due to them being one of the best bang for the buck.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I love the cuban label ...
    So far I've smoked the Brazilian Labe and the Corojo Label. The Brazilian Label was decent but I was thoroughly impressed with the Corojo Label. If that thing had a double wrapper on it, it would be incredible!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I love the cuban label ...
    As do I. Don't know why I haven't bought a box yet, it is definitely priced well for an everyday kinda smoke.
    Finally got around the the Camaroon Label tonight and I didn't particularly care for it. Just wasn't my flavor.