Home General Discussion
Options

Dam this weather!

robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
So I had to snow blow today on my birthday and had to smoke a AJ overrun cause I didn't want to ruin a good stick. So I'll have to smoke a better stick tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Wish we got snow down here in MD, just rain.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    So I had to snow blow today on my birthday and had to smoke a AJ overrun cause I didn't want to ruin a good stick. So I'll have to smoke a better stick tomorrow.
    Happy Birthday Robert!!!!!! only one per day??? Ive been trying to cut back to only one on weekdays,, 2 on weekends
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Shoot man...I've got a nasty allergy all of the sudden ruining my weekend for smoking... throat is jacked, dry, scratchy, and any cigar tastes like burnt hay...
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Happy Birthday... and if you don't want the snow send it to KS... we would love some... just spotty rain here. My ground needs some moisture.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Rob! I was out snowblowing today as well. Took about an hour and a half break, went back out to finish up and the damn plate froze into place. Snowblower totally seized up. I had to bring it into the kitchen for the rest of the afternoon to defrost it, lol. Good times.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I went fishing today. I really hate to see you guys suffer.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I just drive the truck in and out of the lane to pack it down some. We only got 2 feet, so not a big deal, compared to some. I find that technique works well, just spin the tires a lot, do a few bootleg turns, or whatever they are called when you go fast in reverse, crank it around, spinning all the way, and scrank it in forward and go forward. It really cleans the laneway out, and it is fun...so why not? Anyway, the snow is supposed to melt a lot by monday, so why bother shoveling or using the tractor...the novelty of it has worn off...just another thing one 'has to do.' Shame about you having to blow on your bday, better if you can re-arrange those words and be the receiver, rather than the giver of the blow...just sayin!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday brother! I will hit you up tomorrow.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy birthday brother,hopefully you didnt let all that ruin your day.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Shoot man...I've got a nasty allergy all of the sudden ruining my weekend for smoking... throat is jacked, dry, scratchy, and any cigar tastes like burnt hay...
    Dustin love the A-Team van just hoping that the A-team doesn't come out from hiding and thank you everyone for the bday wishes, at least I got to smoke when I was out snow blowing then I got a little special bday gift from my girl LOL you know what I'm saying HAHAHA
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    happy bday. hate to tell you but it is hot and sunny here in florida.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    happy bday. hate to tell you but it is hot and sunny here in florida.
    I don't like you jeep, DAM YOU for having such nice weather I'm jealous
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Saw where you guys are getting all the snow. Here in the high desert of New Mexico we have a front moving in. The wind has been blowing 40 mph all day with gusts up to 50. I have to move my smoking into the garage and get out the space heater.

I would prefer some snow as we need the moisture.

Those in the way of the snow storm stay safe.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day Rob!! Glad you got bizzness taken care off...if you know what I mean!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Happy B-Day Rob!! Glad you got bizzness taken care off...if you know what I mean!!
    oh yeah baby
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday!! Sorry for the crap weather it's just what feb always brings lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! I feel your pain.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! I <3 you.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Happy Birthday! I
    oh randy :) lol