Home General Discussion

cigar id

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
got this one awhile back from someone and cant remember who. the band says L C and top says cuban and bottom says border, cant find any ifo on it. anyone know what it is zactly?

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    got this one awhile back from someone and cant remember who. the band says L C and top says cuban and bottom says border, cant find any ifo on it. anyone know what it is zactly?

how was it???
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent smoked it yet,lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask Joon. I gave him this one awhile back.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We called it "The Tampon Stick"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Only the 2nd time I've seen a red/purple cigar. The other was about old La Estrella Cubana's that were reddish hued, lol. I'm guessing its one of the old ones. The sis has the newer La Estrella Cubana Oscuros, aren't those the old old bands for the non Oscuro version. Whatever it used to be called.
    jj20030:
    havent smoked it yet,lol
    Hmmm,, some obscure under the radar stick,, Wonder where that came from. ;o)

I smoked one and thought it was pretty good considering the price point. I like to call it a budget boutque
    Lovo Cigars,, Not sure if their website shows this particular blend.
    Give it a whirl and let us know,, its rested long enough.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/AddPost.aspx?PostID=524533&Quote=True
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone notice some of the RG's on the sight
    ddubridge:
    Did anyone notice some of the RG's on the sight
    I hadn't noticed anything before you asked,, Looks like they got a range of stuff. Whatcha lookin at?
    if you click all products, page 3 at the bottom, the Rosado. WOW!
    ddubridge:
    Ha ha,, they also roll up trompeta's corona's panatela's nino's. all kindsa stuff.. Yea thats a thick perfecto, or maybe its a figurado,, I cant remember the difference.
    The Kid:
    ddubridge:
    Ha ha,, they also roll up trompeta's corona's panatela's nino's. all kindsa stuff.. Yea thats a thick perfecto, or maybe its a figurado,, I cant remember the difference.
    you could smoke that sucker for half a day
    ddubridge:
    The Kid:
    ddubridge:
    you could smoke that sucker for half a day
    Ha!!! Had to look it up. A perfecto is a type of figurado,,as is a pyramid, trompeta and a diadema. All figurado's
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lovo huh,, well mine sure isnt red must be a maduro , maybe