Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cold weather set-up

2»

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I don't think so Shimbo! It has to be either of the "colors". You know what ... this is my game. Therefore I never lose! Ever!
    Where the lumpia have you been. Shame on you
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    I don't think so Shimbo! It has to be either of the "colors". You know what ... this is my game. Therefore I never lose! Ever!
    Eh, ya know. Poppin tags n what not. What's new June bug?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Man I went to Maxs and had their famous fried chicken and crispy pata the other day. It was awesome!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Man I went to Maxs and had their famous fried chicken and crispy pata the other day. It was awesome!
    LOL. I found a bomb Filipino restaurant across the street from T. Barn (Todd's joint)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    LOL. I found a bomb Filipino restaurant across the street from T. Barn (Todd's joint)
    Im gonna make it down there again beforw todd goes back in the dentist chair. Lets do it up
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Im gonna make it down there again beforw todd goes back in the dentist chair. Lets do it up
    My thread Daniel, my rules!! Haaaaaaaa
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    My thread Daniel, my rules!! Haaaaaaaa
    Correction! This is now my thread ...