Home General Discussion
Options

Back from Mexico

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
Sorry to brag. Can't F'n wait. Going to be about 30 mins from Playa Del Carmen. Thinking about hitting the LCDH. Wondering if there is any chance I can get my hands on a (real) Behike or three. If not, will have plenty (non cc) coming with me anyway. If anybody can give me an idea of what I should expect to pay for any of the three sizes would be appreciated (assuming they even have them). Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol a lot!! 52-56 is about $35-$50 a stick
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lol a lot!! 52-56 is about $35-$50 a stick
    Thats what I was afraid of. Thanks.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Was there 3 weeks ago......$52 bucks for the robusto.
  • Options
    Well, I'm back. Had a great trip. Unfortunately it was so damn humid, I had problems with my smokes. It was really quite aggravating. I brought all my top shelf stuff. Also, I carry my smokes with me and when I got to Mexico and went through Customs, the guy actually opened all my Herf-a-dors & counted all my cigars! Has this happened to anyone else? I've been four times and never had this happen.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Hey bro - Where did you stay? My wife and I are planning a trip to the Playa del Carmen area... we're looking at all the resorts and trying to decide if All Inclusive is worth it... I'd love to pick your brain on this a bit if you have some time
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Hey bro - Where did you stay? My wife and I are planning a trip to the Playa del Carmen area... we're looking at all the resorts and trying to decide if All Inclusive is worth it... I'd love to pick your brain on this a bit if you have some time
    PM to ya!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Pm to u Robby