Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thinking of starting a pass

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well title says it all...I'm thinking about doing a pass for the upcoming 2,500 post count. It would not be a luxury pass but more of a everyday go to pass. This does not mean yardgars by any means but it means not extreme premiums. So taking a poll for now to see if anyone thinks it's a good idea
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    can someone explain a pass to me?
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Im in bro, as long as you dont mind sending it to afghanistan.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    can someone explain a pass to me?

PM to you Brian
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i know i am a noob, but i would love to take part in the pass.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee, I wouldnt miss it! Count me in! I could even put a broke azz lighter in it for ya! LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in fella..
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like to be involved if possiblr.thank you..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every Day Go To is just my speed.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats Lee! I'm out for the pass. But just wanted to say a congrats
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Lee.......
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Lee my man
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Well as long as there are no yard hats involved, I'm in.

What type of hat do you fear? I like to wear a fedora when mowing.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good too see some interest!! I think I'll do it lol just gotta get my post count up!! And Paul maybe I should put a hat in there and have everyone where it lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone say hats?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    someone say hats?
    hats where????
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    danielzreyes:
    someone say hats?
    hats where????
    I think Lee said everyone has to toss in a hat when they receive the pass. Lol, we should really push for this regardless of Lee's no yard hat rule!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    danielzreyes:
    someone say hats?
    hats where????
    I think Lee said everyone has to toss in a hat when they receive the pass. Lol, we should really push for this regardless of Lee's no yard hat rule!!!
    lmao damn auto correct and you crazy borks!! If you want hats,hats it is lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    danielzreyes:
    someone say hats?
    hats where????
    JK if I brought home another hat the wife would killlll me! lol oh wait bought another one today...oh well...enjoy......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    danielzreyes:
    someone say hats?
    hats where????
    JK if I brought home another hat the wife would killlll me! lol oh wait bought another one today...oh well...enjoy......
    so we're tossing in a yard hat? I just have an old Angels cap I wear when I do yard work. Does that count?
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    So I'm hearing we have the first yard hat pass on ccom?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    danielzreyes:
    someone say hats?
    hats where????
    so we're tossing in a yard hat? I just have an old Angels cap I wear when I do yard work. Does that count?
    would love to get my hands on a"smoking" hat..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in, gotta get on Daniel's yard angels hat.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Iiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn....
    Glock1975:
    danny boy might have to be the first person just so he can throw the hat in lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    im in, if theres room!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, don't have any cigar related hats, but do have plenty of hats to put in!!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    Is this really happening? You guys want my dirty Angels yard cap mixed in with cigars? lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    Is this really happening? You guys want my dirty Angels yard cap mixed in with cigars? lol
    They better go in ziplock with a humi pak...man that be an unpleasant smell...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    They better go in ziplock with a humi pak...man that be an unpleasant smell...
    You are right Jim, probably not a good idea, lol, besides I may get beat down showing that hat around natti.