Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

legendary lancero lashing

so i made a wish in the mow thread for some lanceros as i have never had one. man did robert green and vision come through. not 1 not 2 but 9 yes 9 lanceros including a osok. thank you very much guys. you are truely the kings of the single as you stated. happy to call yall brothers.

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Hey. Dont steal my alliteration thang. Good hit boys.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've never had a lancero????? Wich ones did you get? I'll tell you which to smoke first. When you smoke it, make sure you're taking a bubble bath, drinking red wine and munching on some crispy pata. Awww mannnn just thinking about it. ......... I guess I know what I'm doing tonight :) Good job fellas and enjoy bro.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Your welcome Jeep, and enjoy those sticks like Dan said too. lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    You go boyz very nice!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit guys!! I've only had the v lancero and it was delicious!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebony and Ivory..go together in perfect Lancero harmony...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn dupes lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Ebony and Ivory..go together in perfect Lancero harmony...
    HAHAHAHA love that **** lol
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any time bro. I am a **** for a lancero.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Any time bro. I am a **** for a lancero.
    I love you Peetah.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    You've never had a lancero????? Wich ones did you get? I'll tell you which to smoke first. When you smoke it, make sure you're taking a bubble bath, drinking red wine and munching on some crispy pata. Awww mannnn just thinking about it. ......... I guess I know what I'm doing tonight :) Good job fellas and enjoy bro.

That, or plotting to take over the world to complete the evil villain look you'll have going.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.