Home General Discussion

Man Up Video: How to smoke a real cigar

Click here to go to our new video shot at Ned's Cigar Store in Newtown, Pa.

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    wking, do you know where I can get Cohiba Yellow Band Dominican cigars?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    IMO worst advice ever lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    so he insults the guy by saying he cant handle smoking cigars, gives him a crappy cigar, tells him to cut off potentially too much of the cap, then makes the cigar even worse by dipping it in cognac.

Ned, quit spamming your cigar shop on a competitors forum, and "man up" by treating your customers with respect.

i assure you, i will never go to that cigar shop even if it was the last cigar shop on the planet because of how you posted this video and because of the content within.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Dude just hooked me up with THE BEST deal on male enhancement pills! PM him right away for details!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Do they offer marital advice as well?
    Ken Light:
    ddubridge:
    Dude just hooked me up with THE BEST deal on male enhancement pills! PM him right away for details!!
    just pm'ed. Marital Advise and Male Enhancement Pills are dirt cheap but shipping rates are outrageous. Especially the Marital advise.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    ddubridge:
    just pm'ed. Marital Advise and Male Enhancement Pills are dirt cheap but shipping rates are outrageous. Especially the Marital advise.
    Did you ask about e-cards???Dude loves some RP.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Does this thread title mean I've been smoking fakes?
  • Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    I'm in philly ima have to stop by the shop some day... assuming I want a Rocky Patel "lite" and a ruined stick dipped in cognac.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    so he insults the guy by saying he cant handle smoking cigars, gives him a crappy cigar, tells him to cut off potentially too much of the cap, then makes the cigar even worse by dipping it in cognac.

Ned, quit spamming your cigar shop on a competitors forum, and "man up" by treating your customers with respect.

i assure you, i will never go to that cigar shop even if it was the last cigar shop on the planet because of how you posted this video and because of the content within.
    +1 on this!
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    ddubridge:
    Did you ask about e-cards???Dude loves some RP.
    I knew I forgot somthing...maybe I can change my order. Just called the wife and we're headed to newtown this weekend to meet this guy in person. Video just will not do.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm. I'm just going to hold myself back from comment on this one.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, Ned that's a heck of a selection you got there....where's the humidor hiding? So, anyone can get Cognac just by wanting that great cigar experience??? See what happens when you produce your own ads? Yikes!!
    Maybe he's a genius. Maybe he finally figured out how to enjoy all those Rocky's...
    Ken Light:
    Maybe he's a genius. Maybe he finally figured out how to enjoy all those Rocky's...
    lmao yup stay drunk
    Money can't buy taste
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I know were I'm going for a rocky patel
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Watching this video makes me so grateful that I found this place. There's so much bad advice out there...if it wasn't for coming here I could be swirling my RP in cognac right now.....eww.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done the dunking thing with some lesser quality connys and I did like how it tasted but no way would I try it on any of my prized stash.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I think he had too many Rockyroads.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm gonna start dipping my cigars in coffee like it's a donut
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    No comment...Luca thanks for the comedy show-: )
    When I started I dipped my cigar in several different things like scotches, bourbons and red wine. But I dipped slightly, I didn't swirl the thing around like I was stirring a drink. I can't imagine how soaked the stick is in the cognac at that point. If this was a joke, it would be hysterical. Since it's probably not it's horrible.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    I think I'm gonna start dipping my cigars in coffee like it's a donut
    And then take a bite!

Man... this made me giggle.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Personally I like using my lanceros as a straw...but that could be me
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    best...straw...ever...!!!
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    best...straw...ever...!!!
    Ooooo, maduro lancero with chocolate milk. LoL
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    What a fricking slob, I don't buy cigars from guys who's shirts don't cover their fat rolls.