Home General Discussion
Options

cigar.com radio

Does anyone know when the cigar.com guys are doing another radio show? I love those things they're entertaining and informative.

Comments

• Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    another new one shoudl be live this friday sometime.
  • Options
    chuck86chuck86 Posts: 18
    i didn't realize this question was already posted. next time i'll have to do a search for the question i plan on asking, to see if its already been posted.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    So what do they usually talk about on the show?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    cigars... just a wild guess. =)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    well said.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    well said.
    Actually they used to talk about forums posts that they would randomly select off the website and talk about/answer the questions that were brought up... Unfortunately there was a whole show dedicated to Miller Lite and Bacon so they scrapped the idea
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    well said.
    Actually they used to talk about forums posts that they would randomly select off the website and talk about/answer the questions that were brought up... Unfortunately there was a whole show dedicated to Miller Lite and Bacon so they scrapped the idea
    Didn't they talk about Burro's too? Consumed two whole shows.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    rwheelwright:
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    well said.

Thats when I stopped listening! ;)

Seriously though, I miss the radio shows and videos! This is where I initially got suggestions on what to try w Tims deals.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    rwheelwright:
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    well said.
    I really liked the tour of Urbi's humi on burro back that was guided by duty though. Really informative and eye opening to say the least.