Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lancero Lovin' Gone Bad (aka Bada$$ Drew Bomb)

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
It's no secret that I have a thing for lanceros. It's not on the same level as Danielzreyes, but I definitely enjoy some lancero lovin. So when Drew decides to send me a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, obviously, he is going to throw in 9 lanceros for the road. Yeah, that's how this cat rolls. Absolutely ridiculous. Take a look. IMAG0111 Dude, this was way too much. I can't thank you enough. Almost all of these are new to me and I'm really looking forward to them all when the weather warms up a little. Thanks again man!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Drew!! Shafty, I hear ya..snowing as we speak..Ughhhh
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! way Jelly! Nice
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection of Lancero's
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!! I have two of the v's resting away for the right moment!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit for sure.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Cask Strength would not travel alone. Andy D to the rescue!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Drew,, enjoy Tony
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    That 5V looks out of place in the picture. In sympathy, I might have to go smoke the one I have to try. I would follow it with a lancero so they don't feel bad about the 5V getting the attention, but I don't have any. Light 'em up for me, Michigander.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.