Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Help!

This is done.

Comments

• Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you "
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you "

Dang, that Karen Carpenter had a great voice. I just bought their "best of" album on mp3 around Christmas.

Wait, does that mean I have to give up my man card for buying the Carpenters?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    ThreadJacker3000:

Dang, that Karen Carpenter had a great voice. I just bought their "best of" album on mp3 around Christmas.

Sorry, it's suspended until you at least eat a sandwich
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    ThreadJacker3000:

Lol, nice. And I was planning red beans and rice for lunch. May have to reconsider. I won't stick a finger down my throat either way.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    ThreadJacker3000:

Lol, nice. And I was planning red beans and rice for lunch. May have to reconsider. I won't stick a finger down my throat either way.
    -+1