Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Not so fancy, pretty easy to find but good stuff your dog would approve of trade

Alas, I don't have the rare, top-shelf stuff to trade. I'm just lookin' to exchange some better quality smokes I got for some better quality smokes you got.

Willing to do the 5 or so for 5 or so thing.

You can find the stuff I really want to try in my bio.

In exchange, you can choose five brands from the list below, and you will receive a unspecified model from each:

My Father Alec Bradley Grand Habano La Aroma De Cuba Carlos Torano Man O' War Rocky Patel Something from either the C.com 2011 or 2012 "Best in Show" collection

If you're worried about receiving shi'ite, I'll send out first if you want.

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Lets do this........PM me your addy.......
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Yikes..time for the Yoga exercises..
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    greg2648:
    Yikes..time for the Yoga exercises..
    Oh you poor poor soul......
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Wow, can't wait to see how this plays out. LOL!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    We've seen it before. Trade, bomb...death.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Roberto99:
    We've seen it before. Trade, bomb...death.
    I was his very first bomb...I still walk a lil funny!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Walking to the edge of the cliff...looking down....leap 'o faith. .
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    lol, like taking the opposite approach I did.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ya know that sound like when ya blow into an empty soda bottle.. Yea well thats the sound my ass makes when its windy thanks to Greg e poo.. My advice,, get yerself some manpons.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dont listen to all these people. Greg is just a normal guy that sits when he poops. wipes front to back with quilted northern double ply. just bring your A game
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha....You guys crack me up......Entertaining to say the least...Dont worry Raisindot, these guys are just kiddin' ya....
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Hahahahaha....You guys crack me up......Entertaining to say the least...Dont worry Raisindot, these guys are just kiddin' ya....
    jliu:
    dont listen to all these people. Greg is just a normal guy that sits when he poops. wipes front to back with quilted northern double ply. just bring your A game
    Dont you listen to em Raisin,, these guys live for this stuff,, just look at jilu's avatar!!! LOOK AT IT!!!! if that doesnt tell ya somethin IDK what will..
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    reindeer poop. that's on top of my wineador right now. Rudy gave me that. Rudy also gave me a heartache b/c he didn't tell me he was visiiting the bay area last time he came. if rudy does that again, I will hold his b a l l s and shake it like a salt shaker
  • Options
    jliu:
    reindeer poop. that's on top of my wineador right now. Rudy gave me that. Rudy also gave me a heartache b/c he didn't tell me he was visiiting the bay area last time he came. if rudy does that again, I will hold his b a l l s and shake it like a salt shaker
    hey? ooohhhh? ooohhhh! hey! ,,, You always say the sweetest things,, ;o) I sawy