Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

HAPPY BOMBDAY TOO ME!!! Part IV! Is this THE END?

I should have know better when Jim Bigshizza didn't include me in this B-Day pass. I drove up to my house and saw that my front porch was blown to pieces with all these BOMBS and dam it not even half of the bombs have yet to show up! I'm totally screwed. I can't thank you guys enough for the great sticks you sent me, and wait til it's your birthday, IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!! lol
From Jim aka Bigshizza
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
From Drew aka ddubridge
From Zach aka OchoZacho
From Eric aka Ehehat
From Jim aka KingJK729
You guys are true BOTL and I appreciate this so much and I'm so greatful to have met you guys on this wonderful forum. I hope someday we all can meet and herf together. Thank you so much
WOW you botl are killing me, someone please call 911.
From Mike aka MVW67
From Lee McGlynn
From Dustin aka Catfishbluezz
From Eric aka Martel
From Ray aka Glock1975
Thank you guy so much, dam you guys are kicking my a$$
Whens's this gonna stop, another bomb in the mail today. This one from Greg2648, Thanks for the great sticks. Can't wait to smoke that TAT.
Will the bombing ever end? The front porch is beyond repair, the house looks a war zone, is there light at the end of the tunnel? We'll see!
From Matt aka mmccartneydc
Thanks Matt and I can wait to smoke that TDADDY, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm excited, you guys are the greatest and thank you all so much.

Comments

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    WOOHOO!!! This is going to be awesome to watch unfold. Truly epic! Glad mine made it there ok. Enjoy your day bro!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday bro! So glad I could be a part of it. Please...tell us about the look on your gf's face. :)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ouch. Enjoy em Rob.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    WOOHOO!!! This is going to be awesome to watch unfold. Truly epic! Glad mine made it there ok. Enjoy your day bro!
    Thanks Eric, you guys made my day :-)
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Happy birthday bro! So glad I could be a part of it. Please...tell us about the look on your gf's face. :)
    BWAHAHAHA she's like is it over? I said, That's a dumb question and showed her all the DC's lol
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy belated Rob...Lee started it!! Thanks to everyone for lending a hand..this may last awhile!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Happy belated Rob...Lee started it!! Thanks to everyone for lending a hand..this may last awhile!
    Oh really, Lee did!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    And so it begins....
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope u have home owner insurance. AllState.com 1-800-255-7828 call now before it's to late.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh really, Lee did!
    lmao told yeah I'd get you back!! But Jim is really the one to do it all!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh really, Lee did!
    lmao told yeah I'd get you back!! But Jim is really the one to do it all!!
    I'll get you my pretty
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    holy crap that's awesome
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    This is fn great!!!!! Enjoy Robert!!!! WTG fellas
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, Rob. Enjoy. Enjoy tomorrow, and maybe the next couple of days, too. ;-)
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Happy birthday, Rob. Enjoy. Enjoy tomorrow, and maybe the next couple of days, too. ;-)
    Thanks and I'm in for a hurting
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EHYUP!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    EHYUP!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I hope this isnt in bad taste but by my count that's 61 sticks with at least a couple more packages coming. DANG! that's one EPIC birthday bomb. Well done all!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no not bad taste... most if not all are counting them LOL!! And still more to come!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr green is gonna be walking funny for a while lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    wow. i thought it was huge after the first wave. now it is just ridiculous. you might need a new tuperdor.
  • Options
    Yep time to go plastic shopping Rob!! Nicely done guys!! Awesome selection of smokes there.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    just a side note big shizz. i will never ever ever tell you when my bday is. hahaha
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    FYI Rob, the two unbanded are Johhny O with a little over a year. They are hit and miss on the sick side, let them rest until summer and they should be mighty tasty.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Yep time to go plastic shopping Rob!! Nicely done guys!! Awesome selection of smokes there.
    Already did, I have cigars falling on me like a pile of clothes thrown in a closet. WOW
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    FYI Rob, the two unbanded are Johhny O with a little over a year. They are hit and miss on the sick side, let them rest until summer and they should be mighty tasty.
    Yes and thank you for the Johnny O's. I will let them rest until the summer then I'm smoke those babies up
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    just a side note big shizz. i will never ever ever tell you when my bday is. hahaha
    Hmmm we will see Jeepers!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lol some guys keep a bork a dex, Jim keeps a calendar!!!!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happ Birthday Bro, glad they made it there.
  • Options
    I don't know how many are left but I'm counting one more DC and the terror is over I hope. I want to thank everyone for the great stick and for the big o ass whipping you guys gave me for my birthday. Thank You So Much. No better place to be then here.