Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2 aged cigars, Punch imported and Don Elias hand made premium. Offers?

So my dad quit smoking after a heart attack and left me his collection of cigars. I figured they were nothing fancy so I smoked most of them. Now Im down to these two I have left then a buddy of mine told me Don Elias is pretty expensive and Im not sure about the Punch. Both are aged about 8-10 years im pretty sure and they all smoke great. Looking for some cash, please send me an offer?

The cigars have been kept in a humidifier and are still in plastic sheath with the tags. 6" Don Elias and 7" Punch

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Danisdaman12:
    So my dad quit smoking after a heart attack and left me his collection of cigars. I figured they were nothing fancy so I smoked most of them. Now Im down to these two I have left then a buddy of mine told me Don Elias is pretty expensive and Im not sure about the Punch. Both are aged about 8-10 years im pretty sure and they all smoke great. Looking for some cash, please send me an offer?

The cigars have been kept in a humidifier and are still in plastic sheath with the tags. 6" Don Elias and 7" Punch
    not to be a pooper but the don Elias is less then the punch...plus even kept in a humidor if not properly maintained well good luck. Personally for the two you might get $10 but you'd be lucky since nobody really knows how they were stored and cared for. Plus if your here just too sell and leave then well nobody really trusts that IMO but good luck
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Danisdaman12:

not to be a pooper but the don Elias is less then the punch...plus even kept in a humidor if not properly maintained well good luck. Personally for the two you might get $10 but you'd be lucky since nobody really knows how they were stored and cared for. Plus if your here just too sell and leave then well nobody really trusts that IMO but good luck
    Yeah, sorry but +1 to what Lee said. Cigars are really pretty delicate to store for long periods of time and its so easy to get burned in deals like that that no one normally goes for it. Stick around, you might find you like this place and you want to keep those sticks for yourself....and get more.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    have you tried to go and talk to your local cigar shops?

they might be more interested than random strangers on the internet
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    probably get more enjoyment smoking them.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Danisdaman12:

If you end up selling them for ten bucks, let me know! I agree with everyone else, though...smoke em.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Danisdaman12:

Your buddy has no clue what he's talking about. The Don Elias is a buck-a-stick closeout that no one wanted.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one here who can kinda feel for the guy and understands where posts like this come from.....but at the same time gets infuriated by them? Its like there is no common sense, to searching into what you are TRYING to dump off, and the time spent to register and post just for this seems like life pi$$ed away. Sorry for the rant and if you stay Danis please excuse me as this was not directed just at you as you are not the first (and wont be the last) for 1 time posts like this