Home General Discussion

Sharp Black Rock

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
What do you think of that cigar.com Obsidian deal -- 20 for fifty bucks with a free lighter. I read good things but have never tried one. No idea what they usually go for, either. Thinking about a package for my bro in law.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RCY sent me the sampler a while ago. I like them, and they are way better them two buck sticks, which is what that deal makes them. Get em!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My simple advice is to never purchase a box of cigars that you have never had. A little research or simply emailing a rep and you can easily get Obsidians for $3/stick at any time.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Wish I would have know. Could have sent you one with the package that went out today.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it similar to the Ramon Bueso, CAO MXII, to name a couple. I especially like the double perfecto. If I hadn't just received an order, I'd be buying this now.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Wish I would have know. Could have sent you one with the package that went out today.
    Simple solution: send a dozen or so more packages.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like them especially the perfecto.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found one rooting round the humidor!

Big perfecto. OK but not exactly overwhelming. Even for two bucks I can do better.