Home General Discussion
Options

forgive me......

For i have sinned against my cigar faith. Lately i have not enjoyed my cigars and have just been tossing the remians down or out to the street. I dont know if its just bc of not enjoying them as much( i have a bad sniffer which affects taste) or if its bc my gf smokes cigaerettes and i see her do it. But i finally had a cigar that tasted pretty good tonight along with a fine drink a beeeeeautiful weather so i layed my nub down to rest for 1st time in a long time, its the la herencia cubana i posted on whatya smokin tonight. So im goin back in for a rp sun grown, i believe a 4 x 38. Anyway i think im back in my right mind and just want to enjoy all this nice night with drink and cigar as its only midnight. I hope i dont get too many people rejecting me and asking for my cigar vard back!!

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ilikebigbutts-cigarbutts:
    For i have sinned against my cigar faith. Lately i have not enjoyed my cigars and have just been tossing the remians down or out to the street. I dont know if its just bc of not enjoying them as much( i have a bad sniffer which affects taste) or if its bc my gf smokes cigaerettes and i see her do it. But i finally had a cigar that tasted pretty good tonight along with a fine drink a beeeeeautiful weather so i layed my nub down to rest for 1st time in a long time, its the la herencia cubana i posted on whatya smokin tonight. So im goin back in for a rp sun grown, i believe a 4 x 38. Anyway i think im back in my right mind and just want to enjoy all this nice night with drink and cigar as its only midnight. I hope i dont get too many people rejecting me and asking for my cigar vard back!!
    There seems to be allot of people coming back to the forums... I honestly think it's the summer months that bring people back...

Anyhoo... WELCOME BACK AND SMOKE ON BROTHER!!!
  • Options
    I check up daily and now smoke almost evry night, work 3 to 11p, just dont talk much. I feel i have done wrong by just tossing my cigars instead of putting them down to rest but i have seen my errors and will let them go out in peace for now on no matter what they taste like. Because i know they were made with great time and effort. Anyways great smokes to every1 and hopefully i will be rewarded as well
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Don't feel too bad, at least you still have your Man Card.