Home Non Cigar Related
Options

99 problems but a cobra ain't one

Comments

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Yea that guy has large balls or is just messing with a bunch of snakes that have had their venom sacks removed and are virtually harmless! WTF I used to be in the pet industry and I once had an opportunity to see a dozen Cobra's in a large wooden container with a plexiglass front. The owner began to agitate the snakes by knocking on the plexiglass. the F'ers started to strike the plexiglass releasing a crap load of venom on the plexiglass. It was completely F'd up! The guys in the box were only 5 to 6 feet long. The story gets even more crazy. The next morning this owner comes into his warehouse to find his 10' King Cobra is not in its cage. We had been drinking night before (not smart to mix booze with Cobra's) and he did not secure the large Cobra's cage. He saw the tail out of corner of his eye and immediately grabbed it, not realizing the big F'r had wrapped around a large crate and was in the strike position right behind him. It struck his ankle and if it were not for the fact he had worn his heavy leather boots that day the fangs may have nailed him. The snake had just had its venom sacks surgically removed but the fangs had not been milked for the final time and could have sent this guy to an early death. F Cobras, you can have them!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Wow! I don't know what is scarier, listening to that dude ramble or watching the dude toss snakes like dirty socks! You could offer me a billion bucks and I'd say F no to that ***.

Roast, that story is F'd up too. Just hanging around where cobra's are caged ... yeah I wouldn't even park my car near the parking lot. I have a rule, stay the F away from poison things, especially snakes.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the narrater!