Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to trade for Camacho Triple Maduro

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
I'm really wanting to try the Camacho Triple Maduro, I would like to work out a 5 stick trade containing atleast 2 of these and if the Corojo Ltd. is also available that would be a bonus. I've had the PE and loved it. Please let me know if anyone is willing and able to make this happen.

Comments

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sitting on a couple dozen with maybe a year and a half in the coolidor. PM me your addy,and I will send you some sticks. Gotta take care of my Ohio brothers.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Poker Slob:
    I am sitting on a couple dozen with maybe a year and a half in the coolidor. PM me your addy,and I will send you some sticks. Gotta take care of my Ohio brothers.
    Nice!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    That's super cool of you, Tom! It's a good thing you Ohio guys stick together. No one else likes ya!!! Hahahaha, you'd never guess that I'm from that state up there!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ^canadian
  • Options
    You said state. Jokes on me...
  • Options
    jliu:
    You said state. Jokes on me...
    Lol, I've often been accused of being Canadian actually. In this case, I was going for the whole Michigan/Ohio rivalry thing. Ohio State has this thing about not calling Michigan by name. I blame it on an inferiority complex, but what do I know?
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    That's awesome Tom, pm sent. A true Ohio BOTL!!! Go Bucks!
  • Options
    GO BUCS!!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Blue...
  • Options
    I might have to start up a MI/OH border war if this keeps up.
  • Options
    Ill be on team california. Cuz we da bestiessss
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. I will get the package out today. It should arrive in 2 to 3 days sir. And if it smells like a nasty fart when you open it...it's not the cigars, you are simply downwind from Michigan.
  • Options
    No problem Tom, I appreciate it very much. As for the smell I'm used to it I work with a bunch of Michigan fans.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Ill be on team california. Cuz we da bestiessss
    us Philly boys be merkin y'all Cali kids ;)
    Money can't buy taste