Home General Discussion

Create a custom sampler.

If you were given a free custom sampler from C.com what would you put in it? Same rules apply no using the same cigar twice and you have to select from the list they offer. My b-day is coming up and I may be putting one together for myself. I'm looking for new ideas because I dont just want to fill it with things I've already smoked.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    4bob4:
    If you were given a free custom sampler from C.com what would you put in it? Same rules apply no using the same cigar twice and you have to select from the list they offer. My b-day is coming up and I may be putting one together for myself. I'm looking for new ideas because I dont just want to fill it with things I've already smoked.
    Cigar.com has a custom sampler they offer. There is like 150 different smokes in there. However, it is not free. :-)

I myself got the Padilla 1948 which I have had before but only one or two, the Camacho Corojo Ltd 8/22 which I have not had before, a G.A.R which I have not had before, Graycliff Double Espresso, La Aurora 1495 Robusto and some others. I forget what I got but some I have had before but of those I haven't had a lot of them.
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    I know they have it. It was mostly hypothetical. Say I sent you 60 dollars and you had to make a custom sampler with it what would you put in there. Sound better?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    4bob4:
    I know they have it. It was mostly hypothetical. Say I sent you 60 dollars and you had to make a custom sampler with it what would you put in there. Sound better?
    Padilla 1948, Padilla Miami, Gurkha Shaggy, Fuente Don Carlos, RP 1992, Nub Maduro, Nub Cammy. That's what comes to mind right now.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Using just the cigars offered on the custom sampler, here is what I would get:

5 Vegas Limitada '09
    Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon
    G.A.R.
    Graycliff 1666 PG
    Gurkha Legend Torpedo
    Gurkha Regent
    La Aroma de Cuba
    Oliva Series G Maduro
    Padilla Series 68
    Rocky Patel I-Press
    Rocky Patel Signature
    Trinidad
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Here's what I'd pick:

5 Vegas Limitada 2009 Belicoso, Habano
    Camacho Corojo Ltd. 8/22 Torpedo (Cigar.com Exclusive), Habano
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro, Habano
    Don Pepin Garcia Generosos, Habano
    La Aurora 1495 Robusto, Sumatra
    La Herencia Cubana Toro, Sumatra
    Man O' War Robusto, Habano
    Padilla Signature 1948 Robusto, Habano
    Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991 Epicure, Connecticut
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet No. 4, Habano
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I forgot they had dropped the sampler to 10 instead of 12. I would probably drop the Trinidad and the Graycliff 1666 off the above sampler to meet the 10.