March Madness

2»

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great deal on the PA's but I prefer the Habanas
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's not a MM deal, but I hopped on the Rocky X-outs (the 2 smallest rg's) I've never purchased any seconds or x-outs before, but they seem to be pretty well regarded for what they are. We'll see when they get here! Gotta increase the stash for summer :) (and maybe get a cooler)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Have you seen Tim B's email today .....
    ??????

Good lord, so very very tempting.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    Rhamlin:
    ??????

No kidding... I did a double take since it was crazy! If they keep this up, I'm not sure how to resist until the last week of march, lol!
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    jgibv:
    Rhamlin:
    ??????

No kidding... I did a double take since it was crazy! If they keep this up, I'm not sure how to resist until the last week of march, lol!
    No $hit....we're only 5 days into the month and I'm already on the edge, about to break.....
    Haven't smoked that one yet though, that's the only thing keeping me from caving.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Didnt get it----PM please
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Didnt get it----PM please
    inbound

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I take it back! I got it, LOL
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I might have the low offer in my budget, but I really want one of the other two options.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Would somebody mind PMing me the email from beardy? Thanks.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    timb:

just shoot me an email if you want the skinny.

tblythe @ cigar.com

Madness! 

Tim, When is the march madness sales on the daily deals page?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i would love to get on this email list. can someone pm me the deal or email me it at brianetz1@yahoo.com
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    i would love to get on this email list. can someone pm me the deal or email me it at brianetz1@yahoo.com
    Beard's email is in my previous post (tblythe@cigar.com). Just email him and ask to be on his mailing list. There's also a sweetheart of a sales person named Kelly who sends out deals from time to time. Same thing, just email her and ask to be added to her mailing list (kgraffin@cigar.com)
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    brianetz1:
    Beard's email is in my previous post (tblythe@cigar.com). Just email him and ask to be on his mailing list. There's also a sweetheart of a sales person named Kelly who sends out deals from time to time. Same thing, just email her and ask to be added to her mailing list (kgraffin@cigar.com)
    im on Kelly's list....i will get on that list.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I emailed Tim a few days ago, I just wondered if this was a different deal or not.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Tina's email list IV always wondered if they all give the same deals or if each is different.