Home General Discussion

Retired Cigars

So some sad news this week as I have heard 3 great cigars are getting the axe!!! First up is the Alex Bradley Maxx Connecticut, great smoke hopefully I will get some more before it goes bye bye. Second up is Blue Label a small unknown but a rare tasty gem that's easy on the wallet. Last on the chopping block and it broke my heart when I heard the 5 Vegas Miami is leaving the line of my favorite cigar. It's a must stock up, hopefully something great will replace it. The 2013 Limitada is set to hit this summer so that's not too shabby.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i hate to say it, but im not sure ill miss any of those.

however, it is interesting that the Miami is leaving but the Relic is sticking around.

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ah..this means I need to smoke a Miami, just so I can say that I did.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I like the 5V Miami, probably my favorite of the 5V stuff. Seems like they come up on the spintsale fairly often.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i hate to say it, but im not sure ill miss any of those.

however, it is interesting that the Miami is leaving but the Relic is sticking around.

+1, but overall----good riddance.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I really like the relic over the Miami, but then again I am partial to matasa
  • Ugh I know there's cigars I've enjoyed that have "retired". The La Aurora Barrel-Aged and the Don Lino Africa. I haven't been able to try most 5 Vegas blends though. Just aren't readily available in this area for some reason. Have wanted to try the Blue Label as well.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I was more sad about the Padilla Miami oscuro figurados being done...even though I had so many construction issues with them they were pretty tasty
    Money can't buy taste
  • We can do a trade Jason, I could throw you some 5 Vegas sticks you haven't tried
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jasonc1982:
    Ugh I know there's cigars I've enjoyed that have "retired". The La Aurora Barrel-Aged and the Don Lino Africa. I haven't been able to try most 5 Vegas blends though. Just aren't readily available in this area for some reason. Have wanted to try the Blue Label as well.
    I really like the Don Lino Africas... Really good bang for the buck.