Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I don't know what to even say to this one.......

photo 401FE7B9-B3C2-4D20-B378-6A1E218E56E3-19826-00001B7DEB49C0AE_zps2ed7ddd8.jpg

I am awaiting as to what this is about, but i think it might be that i made a comment in the robbyras premium contest thread that the only way for me to be able to try those would be to win a contest........I just won a hell of a contest. Thanks bigshizza......i don't even know how the hell i am going to return fire on this one.

Comments

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I didn't know there was a contest, very nice!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Wow, Amazing BigShizza. That was a pro-hit for sure.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That's very cool of you Jim. Brian, focus less on return fire and more on enjoying those great sticks. That's why he sent them!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    That's very cool of you Jim. Brian, focus less on return fire and more on enjoying those great sticks. That's why he sent them!
    +1...very nice hit shizz!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Well said Tony!! I don't give to get, I just want him to enjoy.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Well said Tony!! I don't give to get, I just want him to enjoy.
    +1. Another great hit from the generous Shizz in loon(y bin) lake. Enjoy those, some great sticks there. Nice Jim, very nice.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice indeed. Part of what makes this hobby fulfilling, is being able to give a cigar experience to other brothers. Enjoy those fine sticks!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Jim, you continue to impress! Dang what a generous act! Heck I don't even read other ppl's comments on robby's contests! Very well done and ENJOY Brian. Just wait, smoke, and one day, you'll have the perfect opportunity to act, I promise!