Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

looking for a few good moochers

due over buying the last few weeks to many great deals!
and as a result of a few trades i made recently from severel members, all who are great guys.
my humidor is a bit over loaded as well as my secondary humi,
looking for several mooche's some newer members/smokers if we have any, otherwise anyone would do
theres 1 catch! all i ask for is the usps small flat rate box shipping label you can mail it or email the pdf for me to print out, thats all i ask,
looking for at least 10 mooche's
joe

Comments

• hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    I'm not new to smoking but I can mail you a cooler. Just saying.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, why dont u donate to the cigars for warriors contest, they would b going for a great cause and the guys who r herfing this Saturday would take care of it, by thd way sorry I am missing the herf. Anyways if u wanna send some, I will pay for all the shipping. Just let me know.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can mail you a label or pm me if you need to sell off anything.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Hello, why dont u donate to the cigars for warriors contest, they would b going for a great cause and the guys who r herfing this Saturday would take care of it, by thd way sorry I am missing the herf. Anyways if u wanna send some, I will pay for all the shipping. Just let me know.
    sorry but i only give to my local veterans group and VFW's, being a retired marine, i feel more comfortible doing that i can meet and see the vets i give them to,

p/m sent
    Vision:
    I can mail you a label or pm me if you need to sell off anything.
    p/m sent
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Glock1975:
    sorry but i only give to my local veterans group and VFW's, being a retired marine, i feel more comfortible doing that i can meet and see the poeple i give them to,
    No problem, just a thought, trying to help out.
    hardcz
    p/m sent
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i can mail you a label.

but remember that your generosity will eventually be repaid. :)
    p/m sent
    no need to send me anything, but if you want send it to the next cigars for warrior event
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice gesture Joe!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done sir!!
  • hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    Semper Fi! My dad is retired and my brother is getting out of the corps this summer. If you travel you'll always have a place to stay in south east Michigan.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    when i said i would be a mooch, i am not sure what i was expecting, but i sure wasn't expecting Cohibas.......thanks thedjfish. I will be sure to pass the love onto one of the vets/active military bombs we have in the future in your name. photo 15F5B9C7-D6B6-4548-BAF7-ABA48D50C561-23869-000020FE0E88CA10_zpsc6a6ac8a.jpg
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Brian, and AWESOME hit Joe! Way to come in here slingin' destruction bro!!!!!!!
    still have a few left, had a few that never returned my p/m , so i can send a few more out
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Don't have one of the labels to send you, but I'll send ya paypal or amazon if you like.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    still have a few left, had a few that never returned my p/m , so i can send a few more out
    Joe, PM to you....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

I admit I was one of these guys. Sorry man.. I will get back to you in PM asap.... things came up.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I like free stuff... almost as much as I like an excuse to bomb someone. If you still have any of those left? ahaha
    just requesting a prepaid small flat rate box label
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    PM to you, Joe
    2nd pm to you, bro
    everyone replied to
    4 boxes going out tomorrow, everyone should have there tracking info, 1 of you should get a email form usps with dc info thanks guys
    all done with the mooch, only a few strglers waiting on labels
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I got my package today. Man! best pre-paid postage I ever spent! So much good stuff! Try get pix up soon. Jose is the MOOCHENABLER!
    Got mine today. Very generous bro, thanks! image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got my end today as well, thanks again Jose, it's much appreciated brother! image
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    These showed up while I was on vacation. Thanks a bunch! image