Home Cigar 101

Mike Ditka Kickoff Series

2»

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Lee, you tell me what it would take (that I can find online just in case my B&M don't carry it) and I'll send it to you and you will have a best friend for life!! The Kickoff's are really the only ones I have ever thought of to scour the earth for, just for the sake of trying one. I generally say I like the maduro's and spicy cigars and ones that have a obvious flavor change hidden in there. I am still figuring out my likes and trying different stuff regularly. If you have a suggestion I am always open to a new smoke. Let me know what I can do to make it an even trade for you. Thanks
    well due too the weather I can't get anything out for a day or two but pm me your addy and we can go from there
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My favorite part is that FireRob used the search function.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    My favorite part is that FireRob used the search function.
    I'm no stranger to forums, been on some woodworking forums for years and just recently thought to look for a cigar forum and after looking at a few, liked this one best
    I'm not complaining at all! :)
    Hey rob you should make a bio
    Money can't buy taste
    Rain:
    I'm not complaining at all! :)
    I knew that, I know how annoying it can be when newguys ask common question and the answers are easy to find.

Ok what all is suposed to go in a bio? Wants and haves is the most common things I have seen so far. When some one has listed what is in their humidor is it generally accepted their willing to swap that or just letting others know what kind of smokes the have on hand?
    The idea is to put your favorites and want-to-try in there so if someone wants to bomb you or you win the cigar lotto, people have an idea of what you like. Of course, you can put whatever you want in there.Fort Worth, eh? Head over to General Discussion...we're planning a Texas herf.
    Rain:
    The idea is to put your favorites and want-to-try in there so if someone wants to bomb you or you win the cigar lotto, people have an idea of what you like. Of course, you can put whatever you want in there.Fort Worth, eh? Head over to General Discussion...we're planning a Texas herf.
    texas stinks!! Well most of it atleast
    Money can't buy taste
    ...but I'm there.
    Rain:
    ...but I'm there.
    i said most not all ;)
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    texas stinks!! Well most of it atleast

Easy there, Big Fellow! lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hey rob you should make a bio
    Bio made but for such a long bio not a whole lot of info in there
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee, Is that a tracking number? For me? What company, USPS?
    FireRob:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee, Is that a tracking number? For me? What company, USPS?
    yeah should be there on saturday
    Money can't buy taste
    Wow Lee, you are awesome! Wish you had something else listed in your bio, but Ill find a way to make it up to you.

Thanks a million!!!
    Robert
    No need man really!! I have what I want and it's always nice too spread the joy!!
    Money can't buy taste