Home Non Cigar Related

Gaming Fail

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I'm playing Sword of the Stars. Enemy sends a fleet to attack my home planet. Anywho, we engage...and I'm getting destroyed. I notice one of my ships is not shooting at the enemy..glitch?After two minutes of getting my *** handed to me, I notice I have the "Fleet Hold Fire" button on.-.-

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'm playing Sword of the Stars. Enemy sends a fleet to attack my home planet. Anywho, we engage...and I'm getting destroyed. I notice one of my ships is not shooting at the enemy..glitch?After two minutes of getting my *** handed to me, I notice I have the "Fleet Hold Fire" button on.-.-
    Sun Tzu ain't got nothing on you.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    Sun Tzu ain't got nothing on you.
    Sun Tzu say . . . "Dumbass" :p
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    lol ..I need to play more people like you on starcraft. I get my ass handed to me all the time.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Kinda reminds me of when I first played Rome Total War. I made a skirmish army with mostly archers. Tried running them around enemy lines so I could shoot spartans in the back. Instead, the archers just ran away from the spartans and into enemy cavalry. Then I noticed I had skirmish mode (auto-retreat) on -.-