Home General Discussion

Attn: C.com staff. I have a small request.

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
How about a Harlem Shake vid? LOL. How epic would this be?!?!?!
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Friends don't let friends do the harlem shake.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con los terroristas! woop woop woop woop woop woop
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, one of my math classes is trying to convince me to let them make a Harlem Shake video during class. I do have a sweet Batman costume I could wear...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, one of my math classes is trying to convince me to let them make a Harlem Shake video during class. I do have a sweet Batman costume I could wear...
    Maybe you can work a teaching point in there? Like..everyone do your homework and we'll see?
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    Maybe you can work a teaching point in there? Like..everyone do your homework and we'll see?
    Do it!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i know yall have obviously seen some of the videos but go to youtube, search "do the harlem shake" and enjoy what happens :D but i do agree with the above!
    taythegibs:
    i know yall have obviously seen some of the videos but go to youtube, search "do the harlem shake" and enjoy what happens :D but i do agree with the above!
    DUDE that's awesome! (It only worked on my PC though)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    yeah it is, the bad thing is it shows me how badly i need a life.
    I saw The Beard looking at this...I hope to God they're not thinking of it.Wait, I do kind of want to see a CCom harlem shake..