Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Had a Big TMac Attack

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
So Travis aka macs-smokes was looking for a sponsor in the newbie trading thread and I gladly accepted this challenge, before I knew it he was sending sticks my way...Well received today which are a great selection along with a cigar stand, as he corrected me that it is not to be confused with the original. Very nice selection of sticks , thank you.....BTW I can count in 5 4 5 trade LOL.

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Travis! Congrats Mikey!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    quality cigars. very well done.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTG Travis! Mikey Likey!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit on a well deserving target!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Looks like you will fit in well here Travis!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nice hit on a well deserving target!!
    +1
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    True I did a 5 for 5 trade with Mike. I note that there were 5, that is five, or "V" smokes there. Now 5 does not = 11. Five does not equal eleven.

Note that there are eleven amazing sticks in this photo. (None of which I have tried) Thank you for the amazing hit Mike.

The mailman will be cautious with these white boxes in the future. Since I had to build a bridge to the remaining parts of my property.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    True I did a 5 for 5 trade with Mike. I note that there were 5, that is five, or "V" smokes there. Now 5 does not = 11. Five does not equal eleven.

Note that there are eleven amazing sticks in this photo. (None of which I have tried) Thank you for the amazing hit Mike.

The mailman will be cautious with these white boxes in the future. Since I had to build a bridge to the remaining parts of my property.
    Dude, he did not send you ANYTHING? Lame..;)