Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bridges

Ok truth be told I knew I was in for a knock down when I signed up for my first trade and my sponsor was MVW67 (Mike). I have watched enough bombs go off with his signature.

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/macs-smokes/media/Bomb_zps980f4be4.jpg.html

So Now I am building a bridge to what remains of my house. The mailman is in traction, and my dog wets itself. Thanks Mike... Really Thank you of all eleven not five wonderful smokes... I have not tried any of them. Thank you Sir...

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Ok truth be told I knew I was in for a knock down when I signed up for my first trade and my sponsor was MVW67 (Mike). I have watched enough bombs go off with his signature.

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/macs-smokes/media/Bomb_zps980f4be4.jpg.html

So Now I am building a bridge to what remains of my house. The mailman is in traction, and my dog wets itself. Thanks Mike... Really Thank you of all eleven not five wonderful smokes... I have not tried any of them. Thank you Sir...

You got sent nothing too?! Jeez..
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    MAc, post the IMG code....like this bro:image
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, Mike was my 1st sponsor here as well, stand up gentleman.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Did Jiunn take that picture? Notorious for blurry pics...LOL. Glad you got them, enjoy and WELCOME TO FORUM! :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Nope.... Lack of coffee... early morning pic and kids wanting my attention... (wee one gnawing on bed) Picture taking skills Lacking.

I think I either need beer or coffee.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice mike!! Always keeps it classy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    And another FNG bites the dust courtesy of Mike... Excellent hit, enjoy bro!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Mike definitely knows how to blow some schtuff up....i remember when i unknowingly sent him my address....daaaaang it was messy
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Mikey!! Mac consider yourself broke in
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    lol I love seeing MVW blow an FNG outta the water....